PDA

View Full Version : wheel setr for sale $200.00

tony
September 9th 03, 06:31 PM
Ringle black hubes built on mavix cxp33 red rims.the front is 28 hole
radial and the rearis 32 hole radial left 2cross right.

asking $200.00
shipped in the cont.48 states

bonus tires tubes and cass

chazpow
September 9th 03, 08:37 PM
Tony wrote:
> Ringle black hubes built on mavix cxp33 red rims.the front is 28 hole
> radial and the rearis 32 hole radial left 2cross right.
> asking $200.00 shipped in the cont.48 states
> bonus tires tubes and cass

tony!! I want these wheels, get back to me asap! thanks! chaz

David & Holly Moodie
September 10th 03, 05:43 AM
Hey Tony why dont you take my payment???Was sent to you first thing this
morning and now you have it relisted here on newsgroups,you know you were to
hold them for me because payment was coming Tuesday.
I think I should have first rights to them as I had already said I was
taking them.You better give me a good reason if you sold them from under
me???

"tony" > wrote in message
m...
Ringle black hubes built on mavix cxp33 red rims.the front is 28 hole
radial and the rearis 32 hole radial left 2cross right.

asking $200.00
shipped in the cont.48 states

bonus tires tubes and cass

Google