PDA

View Full Version : Re: New Toy

Jon Bond
June 25th 03, 09:54 PM
"Rich" > wrote in message
> The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber
> arrived today. 5:00 can't get here fast enough.

Well? What is it????

New Marzocchi? New Fox Forx? Piece of crap? ;)

Jon Bond

Rich
June 25th 03, 10:12 PM
Jon Bond wrote:
> "Rich" > wrote in message
>
>>The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber
>>arrived today. 5:00 can't get here fast enough.
>

> Well? What is it????
>
> New Marzocchi? New Fox Forx? Piece of crap? ;)
>
> Jon Bond

heh heh, just wanted to see if anyone was listening:) Tis a Fox Forx
Vanilla RLC. Hopefully it will be as trusty as the bomber (R.I.P).

Jon Bond
June 25th 03, 10:25 PM
"Rich" > wrote in message
> Jon Bond wrote:
> > "Rich" > wrote in message
> >
> >>The replacement for my aging 1999, 80mm, crooked for 2 years, bomber
> >>arrived today. 5:00 can't get here fast enough.
> >

> > Well? What is it????
> >
> > New Marzocchi? New Fox Forx? Piece of crap? ;)
> >
> > Jon Bond
> >

> heh heh, just wanted to see if anyone was listening:) Tis a Fox Forx
> Vanilla RLC. Hopefully it will be as trusty as the bomber (R.I.P).

Nice - while I'm a Marzocchi man myself, fox makes some very nice forks.
Slap it on the bike and get riding!

Jon Bond
got the fork, still waiting on those damn wheels, BB, and seatpost...

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home