PDA

View Full Version : Re: Why don't mountain bikers get it?

The Ogre
June 26th 03, 12:31 AM
Mike Vandeman > wrote in message

> I never said it does. But you can judge by my writing.

Oh yes and many have judged by your writing. In fact in May 1998 you
won an award for your inspired literary style:

http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html
(May 1998 Usenet Kook of the Month and Unabomber Surprise)

Then just recently your writing got lots of attention from your
friends in the sierra club when they banned you from holding
leadership in the Sierra Club for Breach of Leadership Trust (they
even have an acronym "BoLT")
http://www.sierraclub.org/bod/minutes/2003/me20030307.pdf

Seeing as how well others have judged you my opinion would just be a
footnote.

-- The Ogre
http://ogrehut.net

Mike Vandeman
July 12th 03, 11:08 AM
On 25 Jun 2003 16:31:41 -0700, (The Ogre) wrote:

..http://www.sierraclub.org/bod/minutes/2003/me20030307.pdf

Too bad for you, it never happened.... :)
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home