PDA

View Full Version : Psssssssss, sshhh, sshhh, thud!!!

Zilla
June 26th 03, 02:48 AM
Those are the sounds I heard when I got a
flat tire going down a hill today. I yelled ouch
after the "thud". :-(

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Westie
June 26th 03, 12:07 PM
"Zilla" > wrote in message
. ..
> Those are the sounds I heard when I got a
> flat tire going down a hill today. I yelled ouch
> after the "thud". :-(
>
> --
> - Zilla
> Cary, NC
> (Remove XSPAM)

I hate that when it happens. I know that I'd yell something a little more
colourful than 'ouch!' though!
--
Westie

Zilla
June 27th 03, 01:05 PM
Well it was actuall "ouch !##%iI()*&*&#*&"

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

"Westie" > wrote in message

> "Zilla" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Those are the sounds I heard when I got a
> > flat tire going down a hill today. I yelled ouch
> > after the "thud". :-(
> >
> > --
> > - Zilla
> > Cary, NC
> > (Remove XSPAM)
>
> I hate that when it happens. I know that I'd yell something a little more
> colourful than 'ouch!' though!
> --
> Westie

Google