PDA

View Full Version : 8" to 6"?

Carla A-G
June 27th 03, 07:05 PM
Does anybody have a way of using a 6" rotor on a fork that is meant for a 8"
rotor only?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Sorni
June 29th 03, 03:37 PM
"The Ogre" > wrote in message
om...

> Generally people who are overly concerned with penis size have feelings of
inaquacy.

You're "ducking" the issue.

Bill "not enough coffee yet" S.

The Ogre
June 30th 03, 12:05 AM
"Carla A-G" > wrote in message
> > You're "ducking" the issue.
>
> The issue is that I'm not getting an answer to my question...

This IS AM-B Alt.Master-Ba... Ooops this is the mountain biking
forum isn't it? Always get these two groups mixed up.

Never mind my comments then, proceed with serious mountain biking
discussions.

-- The Ogre
http://ogrehut.NET

Carla A-G
June 30th 03, 04:24 PM
"Chris Phillipo" > wrote in message
.. .
> Ok so you were serious. The answer is yes Cala, there is an adapter
> from most manufacturers to go with the larger rotor because most forks
> in fact still have the brake mount in the same location. the Avid 185mm
> and 203mm adapters are about $15 each. I forget what brakes you have.

Thanks, Chris. Using XT hydraulics, they sell adapters for them?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home