PDA

View Full Version : Re: 13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore ~VIDEO~

Michael Paul
June 29th 03, 06:18 PM

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/13ThingsYouMightSayOnTheNorthShore.mpg

> Bill "My Mom is looking for the soap" Porter
> www.mountainbikebill.com

Well, you already have kids so it doesn't matter too much any more if you
catch the boys wrong!

Good stuff

Michael

Penny S.
June 29th 03, 09:34 PM
Michael Paul thoughtfully penned:
> "Bill Porter" > wrote in message
>> Here is a more "narrative" video of my North Shore Trip titled,
>>
>> "13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore"
>>
>> 6.8 MB, about 1 minute, Rated PG-13 for being a Potty Mouth

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/13ThingsYouMightSayOnTheNorthShore.mpg

>> Bill "My Mom is looking for the soap" Porter
>> www.mountainbikebill.com
>
> Well, you already have kids so it doesn't matter too much any more if
> you catch the boys wrong!
>
> Good stuff

needs to be re-titles "how regular people ride" v.2 Pete F has v.1
already.
;-)

Penny

Bill Porter
June 30th 03, 12:55 AM
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:34:00 -0700, "Penny S."
> wrote:

>Michael Paul thoughtfully penned:
>> "Bill Porter" > wrote in message
>>> Here is a more "narrative" video of my North Shore Trip titled,
>>>
>>> "13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore"
>>>
>>> 6.8 MB, about 1 minute, Rated PG-13 for being a Potty Mouth
>>>

>http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/13ThingsYouMightSayOnTheNorthShore.mpg
>>>
>>> Bill "My Mom is looking for the soap" Porter
>>> www.mountainbikebill.com
>>
>> Well, you already have kids so it doesn't matter too much any more if
>> you catch the boys wrong!
>>
>> Good stuff
>

>needs to be re-titles "how regular people ride" v.2 Pete F has v.1
>already.
>;-)
>
>Penny

Which one of Pete's are you talking about? Amazing Grace, the AZ
Bloopers, or something else.

Bill Porter
www.mountainbikebill.com

Penny S.
June 30th 03, 12:58 AM
Bill Porter thoughtfully penned:
>>> needs to be re-titled "how regular people ride" v.2 Pete F has v.1
>> already.
>> ;-)
>>
>> Penny
>>
> Which one of Pete's are you talking about? Amazing Grace, the AZ
> Bloopers, or something else.
>
> Bill Porter
> www.mountainbikebill.com

yes Pete's one and only blooper video "how mere mortals ride"

penny

Shaun Rimmer
July 3rd 03, 12:45 PM
Bill Wheeler > wrote in message
> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:12:28 GMT,
> (Bill Porter) wrote:
>
> >Here is a more "narrative" video of my North Shore Trip titled,
> >
> >"13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore"
> >
> >6.8 MB, about 1 minute, Rated PG-13 for being a Potty Mouth
> >

>http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/13ThingsYouMightSayOnTheNorthShore.m
pg

> >Bill "My Mom is looking for the soap" Porter
> >www.mountainbikebill.com
>
> That was pure JOY! Too damn funny. "This sh!t is insane" ROFLMAO!
>
> Thanks,

Heheheheh - I enjoyed it and I don't even have sound on this 'pooter,
heheheheh.... ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - I take it the camera was mounted via jello?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home