PDA

View Full Version : Craig?

No more Indians!
July 2nd 03, 03:32 AM
And then all my legs fell off!

Compromise, Conformity, Assimulation, Submission
Ignorance, Hypocrisy, Brutality, The Elite
All of which are American dreams....

KSlater
July 2nd 03, 04:45 AM
All of them? You sure it was not something more important?
LOL

Westie
July 3rd 03, 05:20 AM
"No more Indians!" > wrote in message
> And then all my legs fell off!

The Waterbuffalo has lost it's toupee down the well.
--
Westie

Stephen Baker
July 3rd 03, 04:39 PM
Shaun R says:

>Surrealism is a knob of butter melting on the hot petit-poi of the
>mind.......then someone comes along and dips a fig newton in it and we all
>have a rock festival in Grandma's Fond Delusion, whilst the tadpole looks on
>in awe and wonder at the larger picture.

Surreal? that sounded pretty danged normal to me..

For Shaun, that is . ;-P

Steve

Shaun Rimmer
July 3rd 03, 04:53 PM
Stephen Baker > wrote in message
> Shaun R says:
>
> >Surrealism is a knob of butter melting on the hot petit-poi of the
> >mind.......then someone comes along and dips a fig newton in it and we
all
> >have a rock festival in Grandma's Fond Delusion, whilst the tadpole looks
on
> >in awe and wonder at the larger picture.
>
> Surreal? that sounded pretty danged normal to me..
>
> For Shaun, that is . ;-P

Dang! For many years I'd feared it may at some time come to this:

That people would adapt, change, reform their coping mechanisms, and I would
to them then become just another 'normal weird guy', rather than the strange
and utterly peculiar weird guy I was made to be. Overexposure, that's what's
to blame, I know it ;-(

You truly are a pooperhead, Baker. You are the turtles head of pooperheads.
With sweetcorn in it. Bollox.

Shaun aRe - Off to invent some new strangeness.

Stephen Baker
July 3rd 03, 05:53 PM
SR says:

>You truly are a pooperhead, Baker.

Thankyou!!
I mean... Yes, you are correct in that.
If only because we get a hollie over here tomorrow, to celebrate beating you
guys (well, kinda....) and you don't.

>You are the turtles head of pooperheads.

Having just proved it, I'll take that as a compleemint.

>With sweetcorn in it. Bollox.

Now, that's taking it a bit far, doncha think? No? OK....

Steve

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home