PDA

View Full Version : Re: Alright, here is the best Mt Snow video....

Darsh
July 3rd 03, 05:08 AM
300kb/per sec.

Sick video

darsh

"Slacker" > wrote in message
> just when I think I've seen them all...unbelievable...
> http://www.downfallproductions.com/movies/dfp_mtsnow03.wmv
>
> --
> Slacker - East Coast rulz

M&M
July 3rd 03, 01:05 PM
"Darsh" > wrote in message news:<l%NMa.2103$Ix2.1012@rwcrnsc54>...
> 300kb/per sec.
>
> Sick video
>
> darsh
>

> "Slacker" > wrote in message
> > just when I think I've seen them all...unbelievable...
> > http://www.downfallproductions.com/movies/dfp_mtsnow03.wmv
> >
> > --
> > Slacker - East Coast rulz

450kb/per sec. ( On DSL )

Great Carnage . This stuff is starting to fill up my HD BIG time .

M&M

Rich
July 3rd 03, 03:34 PM
Slacker wrote:
> just when I think I've seen them all...unbelievable...
> http://www.downfallproductions.com/movies/dfp_mtsnow03.wmv
>
> --
> Slacker - East Coast rulz

Unbelievable indeed. Looks like a few of those guys got a good return
on investment for those ful facers.

Carla A-G
July 3rd 03, 05:09 PM
"Slacker" > wrote in message
> just when I think I've seen them all...unbelievable...
> http://www.downfallproductions.com/movies/dfp_mtsnow03.wmv
>
> --
> Slacker - East Coast rulz

You got that right! We're hitting Mt. Snow soon, I am psyched!

- CA-G
installing the dual crown...

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

M&M
July 4th 03, 05:20 AM
(Bill Porter) wrote in message >...
> On 3 Jul 2003 05:05:28 -0700, (M&M) wrote:
>
> > Great Carnage . This stuff is starting to fill up my HD BIG time .
> >

> > M&M
>
> I know the feeling. I'm watching the prices of DVD-Burners come
> down.
>
> Bill Porter
> www.mountainbikebill.com

I can burn WMP from my puter to CDs , but not DVDs , but I can
playback DVDs and run to my TV with a fire wire from the puter . Also
I can run the speaker cable to the stereo/encoder for surround sound
effect ( great for PF's videos and anybody elses ) and movies I rent
from Movielink.com . I'll invest in a DVD burner when the price is
right .

M&M

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home