PDA

View Full Version : WTB saddle question

michal
July 8th 03, 08:48 PM
Hello,

I would like to buy the WTB Rocket V Laser saddle.
However I don't like the design of the 2002 model, the one with suede-like
top.
I've seen a photo from last year's Interbike and it seems that the new model
has some kind of weaving on the top. Is it really like that? Does anyone has
some better pictures?

Thanks,

Michal

michal
July 8th 03, 08:59 PM
oops, the picture is here:

http://www.mtbreview.com/tradeshow/interbike2002/wtb/productpage10.shtml

"michal" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I would like to buy the WTB Rocket V Laser saddle.
> However I don't like the design of the 2002 model, the one with suede-like
> top.
> I've seen a photo from last year's Interbike and it seems that the new
model
> has some kind of weaving on the top. Is it really like that? Does anyone
has
> some better pictures?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michal

Super Slinky
July 9th 03, 03:16 AM
michal said...
> oops, the picture is here:
>
> http://www.mtbreview.com/tradeshow/interbike2002/wtb/productpage10.shtml

Neither of those is a Rocket V Laser. This is:
http://www.wtb.com/rocket_v_laser.html

I have one and that is exactly what it looks like. Your link was to the
Rocket V Carbonara Ti & Stealth Ti. according to the caption.

michal
July 9th 03, 07:31 AM
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 02:16:43 +0000, Super Slinky wrote:

> michal said...
>> oops, the picture is here:
>>
>> http://www.mtbreview.com/tradeshow/interbike2002/wtb/productpage10.shtml
>>

> Neither of those is a Rocket V Laser. This is:
> http://www.wtb.com/rocket_v_laser.html
>
> I have one and that is exactly what it looks like. Your link was to the
> Rocket V Carbonara Ti & Stealth Ti. according to the caption.

ok, but there are only 3 saddles mentioned in the list bellow the picture.
so that means that Rocket V Carbonara is non-existing product?

Bill Wheeler
July 10th 03, 12:53 AM
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:00 +0200, "michal" > wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I would like to buy the WTB Rocket V Laser saddle.
>However I don't like the design of the 2002 model, the one with suede-like
>top.
>I've seen a photo from last year's Interbike and it seems that the new model
>has some kind of weaving on the top. Is it really like that? Does anyone has
>some better pictures?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Michal

Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
should be asking what it feels like.

Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!

Peace,
Bill
The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]

Sorni
July 10th 03, 01:04 AM
"Bill Wheeler" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:00 +0200, "michal" > wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I would like to buy the WTB Rocket V Laser saddle.
> >However I don't like the design of the 2002 model, the one with
suede-like
> >top.
> >I've seen a photo from last year's Interbike and it seems that the new
model
> >has some kind of weaving on the top. Is it really like that? Does anyone
has
> >some better pictures?

> Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
> should be asking what it feels like.

Wheeler subscribes to the "Hosh" school of posting styles.

> Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!

Um, that should be "THEM there bars".*

Bill "one bar per bike, please" S.

Bill Wheeler
July 10th 03, 12:24 PM
[snip]
>> Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
>> should be asking what it feels like.
>
>Wheeler subscribes to the "Hosh" school of posting styles.
>

>> Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!
>
>Um, that should be "THEM there bars".*

Actually should be "Their bars".... but hey it's all good.

>Bill "one bar per bike, please" S.

Peace,
Bill
The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]

michal
July 10th 03, 01:04 PM
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:53:31 -0400, Bill Wheeler wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:00 +0200, "michal" > wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I would like to buy the WTB Rocket V Laser saddle.
>>However I don't like the design of the 2002 model, the one with suede-like
>>top.
>>I've seen a photo from last year's Interbike and it seems that the new model
>>has some kind of weaving on the top. Is it really like that? Does anyone has
>>some better pictures?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Michal
>>
> Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
> should be asking what it feels like.
>
> Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!

well, i alway cut my bars - approx. 1cm on each side.
i hate when it's longer than 560mm

Michal

> Peace,
> Bill
> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
> than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
> an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

James Messick
July 10th 03, 03:37 PM
"Bill Wheeler" > wrote in message
> [snip]
> >> Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
> >> should be asking what it feels like.
> >
> >Wheeler subscribes to the "Hosh" school of posting styles.
> >

> >> Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!
> >
> >Um, that should be "THEM there bars".*
>
> Actually should be "Their bars".... but hey it's all good.

Or "Them thar bars."

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home