PDA

View Full Version : Handlebar Question

Chickenbomb
July 11th 03, 09:27 PM
does anyone know where i can find all terminology used to describe elements
of the handlebar i need to replace items (due to the sore wrists post
previous) but when i am phoning the local stores up i havent got a clue what
i am asking for

any help be much appreciated

thanks

john

John Harlow
July 11th 03, 09:39 PM
> does anyone know where i can find all terminology used to describe
elements
> of the handlebar i need to replace items (due to the sore wrists post
> previous) but when i am phoning the local stores up i havent got a clue
what
> i am asking for

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergregory/bikes/diagram.htm

P.S. - "chickenbomb" is excellent...

Chickenbomb
July 11th 03, 10:08 PM
"John Harlow" > wrote in message
> > does anyone know where i can find all terminology used to describe
> elements
> > of the handlebar i need to replace items (due to the sore wrists post
> > previous) but when i am phoning the local stores up i havent got a clue
> what
> > i am asking for
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergregory/bikes/diagram.htm
>
> P.S. - "chickenbomb" is excellent...
>
> thank you for the site my local "shark" of a bike store said i needed some
A head system i did not have the foggiest what i needed but thanks to that i
now know

thanks

John

Google