PDA

View Full Version : Re: A Mountain Biker Responds to My Web Site

Stephen Baker
July 13th 03, 02:28 AM
Doug Haxton hopes:

>We eagerly await your proof.

Don't hold your breath, Doug. I mean, _really_, don't hold your breath.
Mike will not reply with anything that anyone could possibly confuse with
"proof", and in fact you will be lucky to get more than his standard "Coz
you're a LIAR! DUH!!"
He has a long history, and is best left in peace....

Steve

Westie
July 13th 03, 10:43 AM
"Stephen Baker" > wrote in message
> Doug Haxton hopes:
>
> >We eagerly await your proof.
>
> Don't hold your breath, Doug. I mean, _really_, don't hold your breath.
> Mike will not reply with anything that anyone could possibly confuse with
> "proof", and in fact you will be lucky to get more than his standard "Coz
> you're a LIAR! DUH!!"
> He has a long history, and is best left in peace....
>
> Steve

Steve isn't lying about this. I tried myself once, even though I knew it
was true. I argued myself 'til I was blue in the keyboard and the closest I
came to getting anywhere was the repeated 'DUH!' answer. <shrug> Go for it
if you want though.
--
Westie

Stephen Baker
July 13th 03, 03:01 PM
Westie says:

>Steve isn't lying about this.

Why, Thank You, kind Sir.... ;-)

>I tried myself once, even though I knew it
>was true. I argued myself 'til I was blue in the keyboard and the closest I
>came to getting anywhere was the repeated 'DUH!' answer.

I remember that - almost as well as I remember _my_ attempt to talk sense to
the enviro-bot.

>Go for it
>if you want though.

That. too.

Steve

Westie
July 14th 03, 01:23 AM
"Stephen Baker" > wrote in message
> Westie says:
>
> >Steve isn't lying about this.
>
> Why, Thank You, kind Sir.... ;-)
>
> >I tried myself once, even though I knew it
> >was true. I argued myself 'til I was blue in the keyboard and the
closest I
> >came to getting anywhere was the repeated 'DUH!' answer.
>
> I remember that - almost as well as I remember _my_ attempt to talk sense
> the enviro-bot.

It's like the ol' 'Wet Paint' sign, isn't it?
You know that you should know better but, sometimes, you've just gotta test
it for yourself..... :-)

--
Westie

Stephen Baker
July 14th 03, 02:54 AM
Westie says:

>It's like the ol' 'Wet Paint' sign, isn't it?

Precisely.
Don't get me started... ;-)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home