PDA

View Full Version : Bike Rack

Baz_drum
July 14th 03, 04:19 PM
I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive bike rack for my 94 Cavalier. I
don't plan on hauling more than 2 bikes on it.

Thanks in advance
Ryan

Peter
July 14th 03, 04:49 PM
"Baz_drum" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive bike rack for my 94 Cavalier. I
> don't plan on hauling more than 2 bikes on it.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Ryan

Halfords.

Peter.

Johnny Canuck
July 15th 03, 01:17 AM
"Peter" > wrote in news:beujer$dco$1
@sparta.btinternet.com:

> "Baz_drum" > wrote in message
>> I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive bike rack for my 94 Cavalier. I
>> don't plan on hauling more than 2 bikes on it.
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Ryan
>>

> Halfords.
>
> Peter.

That's not going to fo him a lot of good ... from his e-mail he's in the
States and Halfords is British.

I'm using the Saris Gaurdian and it's been fine. The Saris Bones gets great
reviews. Try looking at the Saris website:
http://www.graberproducts.com/default.asp?module=saris or at Rack Attack:
http://www.rackattack.com and see if they have anything reasonable for your
price range.

Johnny Canuck
July 16th 03, 01:25 AM
"Peter" > wrote in
:

> "Johnny Canuck" > wrote in message
> 5.211...
>> "Peter" > wrote in news:beujer$dco$1
>> @sparta.btinternet.com:
>>
>> > "Baz_drum" > wrote in message

>> > Halfords.
>> >
>> > Peter.
>> >

>> That's not going to fo him a lot of good ... from his e-mail he's in
>> the States and Halfords is British.
>>
>> I'm using the Saris Gaurdian and it's been fine. The Saris Bones gets
> great
>> reviews. Try looking at the Saris website:
>> http://www.graberproducts.com/default.asp?module=saris or at Rack
>> Attack: http://www.rackattack.com and see if they have anything
>> reasonable for
> your
>> price range.
>
> Oops, silly me. They have Cavaliers in the States too? Oh well, you
> learn something new everyday.
>
> Peter.

We have them here in Canada too ... they're everywhere!! Help!!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home