PDA

View Full Version : PING: Commander Bond & BB

Paladin
July 15th 03, 09:36 PM
Compadres. My plans have changed a tad, as I'll be near your
respective neighborhoods from July 31 through Aug 1. I might be too
busy to get away, but Plz email to if there's
any chance of hooking up.

Paladin

Penny S.
July 15th 03, 09:41 PM
Paladin scribbled :
> Compadres. My plans have changed a tad, as I'll be near your
> respective neighborhoods from July 31 through Aug 1. I might be too
> busy to get away, but Plz email to if there's
> any chance of hooking up.
>
> Paladin

don't forget our very own Gab, AMB-ID Goddess in her own right!

Can't get enough of these get togethers, eh?

Penny

Jon Bond
July 15th 03, 10:59 PM
"Paladin" > wrote in message
om...
> Compadres. My plans have changed a tad, as I'll be near your
> respective neighborhoods from July 31 through Aug 1. I might be too
> busy to get away, but Plz email to if there's
> any chance of hooking up.
>
> Paladin

Rats - I'm leaving on the 31st.

My schedule for anybody else in the area:

22nd: arriving in Tacoma/Seattle (at night)
27th: down to Portland
31st: back to seattle int'l, and back home

Hopefully I can hook up with somebody for a ride! Lemme know, either here
or at Jonthan.Bond@ that school I go to... Tufts... .edu.

Jon Bond

Jon Bond
July 15th 03, 11:00 PM
"Jon Bond" > wrote in message

> "Paladin" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Compadres. My plans have changed a tad, as I'll be near your
> > respective neighborhoods from July 31 through Aug 1. I might be too
> > busy to get away, but Plz email to if there's
> > any chance of hooking up.
> >
> > Paladin
>
> Rats - I'm leaving on the 31st.
>
> My schedule for anybody else in the area:
>
> 22nd: arriving in Tacoma/Seattle (at night)
> 27th: down to Portland
> 31st: back to seattle int'l, and back home
>
> Hopefully I can hook up with somebody for a ride! Lemme know, either here
> or at Jonthan.Bond@ that school I go to... Tufts... .edu.
>
> Jon Bond

Important enough to post twice.
Important enough to post twice.

Jon Bond
Jon Bond

John Morgan
July 16th 03, 02:17 AM
Rats.
Rats.

My plans changed too... I'll be flying to Seattle now mid-August. There
will be another time I'm sure.

-John Morgan

Paladin
July 16th 03, 02:19 AM
"Penny S." > wrote in message >...
> Paladin scribbled :
> > Compadres. My plans have changed a tad, as I'll be near your
> > respective neighborhoods from July 31 through Aug 1. I might be too
> > busy to get away, but Plz email to if there's
> > any chance of hooking up.
> >
> > Paladin
>
> don't forget our very own Gab, AMB-ID Goddess in her own right!
>
> Can't get enough of these get togethers, eh?
>
> Penny

Just keep the party rolling. And what I meant to say above was 7/31
through 8/03.
O well, maybe I can hook up with Gab on the north side of the
Columbia. There's also a guy from White Salmon (sorry I can't
remember your name right now)

Thanks for the reminder,
Paladin

Stephen Baker
July 16th 03, 02:46 AM
Jon Bond says:

just after he said:

>> or at Jonthan.Bond@ that school I go to... Tufts... .edu.

And in BOTH posts, he STILL got it wrong - its:

Jonathan.Bond@................. with a "a"

HTH

Steve ;-P

Jon Bond
July 16th 03, 03:07 AM
"Stephen Baker" > wrote in message
> Jon Bond says:
>
> >Important enough to post twice.
> >Important enough to post twice.
>
> just after he said:
>
> >> or at Jonthan.Bond@ that school I go to... Tufts... .edu.
>
> And in BOTH posts, he STILL got it wrong - its:
>
> Jonathan.Bond@................. with a "a"
>
> HTH
>
> Steve ;-P

Haha. Can't even spell my own name right. Yeah, I gotta get more sleep.

Joe-nathan Boned

Carla A-G
July 16th 03, 02:28 PM
"Paladin" > wrote in message
om...
> Compadres. My plans have changed a tad, as I'll be near your
> respective neighborhoods from July 31 through Aug 1. I might be too
> busy to get away, but Plz email to if there's
> any chance of hooking up.

Well...if anybody's coming to NY or NJ and wants to ride with a couple of
hacks, just say...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

July 19th 03, 10:39 AM
Me me me me me !! : )

--
Tony

Remove the .fish after .com to reply
--= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

"Carla A-G" > wrote in message
...>
> Well...if anybody's coming to NY or NJ and wants to ride with a couple of
> hacks, just say...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Google