PDA

View Full Version : Norco Fluid 2 & 1 2003

dyno
July 22nd 03, 10:55 AM
Hi There,
Currently have a downhill bike but would like to get another bike to
ride the local xc trails and play around on some of the downhills also. I
was looking at the Norco Fluids. Anyone who has a fluid, can you post your
thoughts on the bike..
thanks
http://www.norco.com/bikes/2003bikes/fluid2.htm

dyno
July 25th 03, 07:16 AM
thanks for ur feedback..anyone else got a fluid?
"Alastair Maxwell" > wrote in message

> "dyno" > wrote in message
> > Hi There,
> > Currently have a downhill bike but would like to get another bike to
> > ride the local xc trails and play around on some of the downhills also.
> > was looking at the Norco Fluids. Anyone who has a fluid, can you post
your
> > thoughts on the bike..
> > thanks
> > http://www.norco.com/bikes/2003bikes/fluid2.htm
> >

> Hi
>
> I don't own a fluid but i have one in the shop where i work. There pretty
> nice bikes. pedal quite well, are similar to a specialized enduro but at a
> fraction of the cost, and the enduro rocks. I have a norco team race dh
> frame and it rocks. The build quality is sweet and everything works well
as
> it should. You can see where they save the money in specing there bikes
but
> you usually end up with a good frame brakes and fork and you can upgrade
the
> rest later as it wears out or you have some extra cash floating round.
Only
> thing I don't like about the fluid 2 over say the fluid 3 is that i would
> prefare my xtra cash going into some hydro disks instead of the cable ones
> that both the 2 and the 3 have. Other than that can't fault the spec.
>
> AL

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home