PDA

View Full Version : cheap frames

urt
July 23rd 03, 04:20 AM
This may be old news, but Nashbar has chromoly hardtail frames for $35.
I ordered one last week for $30 but they seem to have increased the
price since then, probably due to the massive amount of orders. Anyway,
just thought I would pass that along. I recall a thread about building a
beater to ride to school this might still apply to.

btw: They only have red left

-urt :)
--
"and under pain, pleasure
- under pleasure, pain lies"

Jansen Danganan
July 23rd 03, 05:28 AM
Hi Urt,

Here in our place, Baguio City Philippines, we have a bike store
that sells frames and other mountain bike parts at reasonably low price.

Imagine a Pahoehoe Kona bike cost only Phlippine Peso (PhP) 3000.00($56).
GT bike cost Php 2500.00
Schwinn cost Php 2500.00
Mongoose G-zero frame at Php 3000.00

regards

"urt" > wrote in message
> This may be old news, but Nashbar has chromoly hardtail frames for $35.
> I ordered one last week for $30 but they seem to have increased the
> price since then, probably due to the massive amount of orders. Anyway,
> just thought I would pass that along. I recall a thread about building a
> beater to ride to school this might still apply to.
>
> btw: They only have red left
>
> -urt :)
> --
> "and under pain, pleasure
> - under pleasure, pain lies"

James Messick
July 24th 03, 01:54 AM
"urt" > wrote in message
> This may be old news, but Nashbar has chromoly hardtail frames for $35.
> I ordered one last week for $30 but they seem to have increased the
> price since then, probably due to the massive amount of orders. Anyway,
> just thought I would pass that along. I recall a thread about building a
> beater to ride to school this might still apply to.
>
> btw: They only have red left

You say that like it's not a good thing!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home