PDA

View Full Version : What is your "good" foot?

news.verizon.net
July 23rd 03, 11:22 PM
"Neil Guthrie" > wrote in message
> Right handed with a left "good" foot....

This should be posted to alt.jamesbrown

Michael Dart
July 24th 03, 12:01 AM
"news.verizon.net" > wrote in message

> "Neil Guthrie" > wrote in message
> > Right handed with a left "good" foot....
> >

> This should be posted to alt.jamesbrown

Hehehe....Sorni is that you?

Mike

Sorni
July 24th 03, 12:33 AM
"Michael Dart" > wrote in message

> "news.verizon.net" > wrote in message
> >

> > "Neil Guthrie" > wrote in message
> > > Right handed with a left "good" foot....
> > >

> > This should be posted to alt.jamesbrown
> >

> Hehehe....Sorni is that you?

Nope, 'tweren't me!

Right footed, left handed Bill

KSlater
July 24th 03, 02:32 AM
"Sorni" > wrote in message
> "Michael Dart" > wrote in message

> > > This should be posted to alt.jamesbrown
> > >

> > Hehehe....Sorni is that you?
>
> Nope, 'tweren't me!
>
> Right footed, left handed Bill

Right handed but use both feet.
Kyle

Phil, Squid-in-Training
July 24th 03, 06:30 AM
"Neil Guthrie" > wrote in message
> Right handed with a left "good" foot....

Same here. I start wheelies with the left. Awkward with the right.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Shaun Rimmer
July 24th 03, 09:56 AM
KSlater > wrote in message
. ca...

> "Sorni" > wrote in message

> > > Hehehe....Sorni is that you?
> >
> > Nope, 'tweren't me!
> >
> > Right footed, left handed Bill
> >

> Right handed but use both feet.
> Kyle

80% ambidextrous (got 2 sore fingers on one hand) and use both feet all the
time......'cept for hopping, kicking the dog etc.........

Shaun aRe

Small Black Dog
July 24th 03, 07:49 PM

> > > This should be posted to alt.jamesbrown
> > >

> > Hehehe....Sorni is that you?
>
> Nope, 'tweren't me!
>
> Right footed, left handed Bill

Its call the chocolate foot, not the "good foot"

Small Black Dog

Dave
July 24th 03, 11:07 PM
"Neil Guthrie" > wrote in message
> Right handed with a left "good" foot....

Well, I told her it's a "good foot", but she keeps insisting it's no more
than 3" !!!....good job I don't use it as a rule ;-)
Dave (the old'uns are golden ;-)

Sorni
July 25th 03, 01:07 AM
"Dave" > wrote in message

> "Neil Guthrie" > wrote in message
> > Right handed with a left "good" foot....
> >

> Well, I told her it's a "good foot", but she keeps insisting it's no more
> than 3" !!!....good job I don't use it as a rule ;-)

Or a ruler.

Rimshot* Bill

*not meant dirtily

Neil Guthrie
August 23rd 03, 10:10 PM
Right handed with a left "good" foot....

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home