PDA

View Full Version : Re: question re : male problem

gmaker
July 24th 03, 08:39 AM
Brock Bailey wrote:

> I have a question regarding moutain bike riding and its in relation to the
> male body......The problem as to put is I have just got a new specialized
> bike seat to try to solve my problem but it did't work but helps some..

Have the problem.
People suggest varying the saddle angle, and saddles with a slot and we have all
tried this.
I think it helps to decide where they naturally tend to go and then make it
easier for them.
I find that since I dress to the left it helps a great deal to turn the saddle
a little, about 10 degrees to the right.
At least you are not fighting nature.

Shaun Rimmer
July 24th 03, 08:49 AM
Brock Bailey > wrote in message
. ca...
> I have a question regarding moutain bike riding and its in relation to the
> male body......The problem as to put is I have just got a new specialized
> bike seat to try to solve my problem but it did't work but helps
some...The
> problem as being a big guy 6'3 tall 240lbs and heavy boned type
> body..etc....I have specific problem as male I have very large balls in my
> private area and when I ride I tend to squish them and they get sore after
> while..I'am woundering if anyone has any suggestions to solve this problem
> with moutain bike clothing or other salution or advice to help me ..

Cycle specific padded lycra shorts (or lycra/padding lined baggies) - just
'arrange' your ******** out of the way and they should stay put. That, and
the other guy's suggestion about turning the seat to the side slightly - I
find 10 degrees to be too much (leaves one side of my arse better supported
than the other and rubs my thigh a bit), so I go with about 5 deg.

HTH.

Shaun aRe

spademan o---[\) *
July 24th 03, 08:52 AM
The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches the bad
news
is that it will require castration. You have a very
rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and the
pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only
way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for.
He
couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but
decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.

When he left the hospital he was without a headache for the first time in 20
years, but he felt like he was missing an important
part of himself.

As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different
person. He could make a new beginning and live a new
life. He saw a men's clothing store and thought, "That's what I need - a new
suit."

He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit."

The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see...size 44 long."

Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?"

"Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly.

As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new
shirt?"

Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure."

The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeve and 16-1/2 neck."

Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?"

"Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly.

As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new
shoes?"

Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure."

The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see...9-1/2 E."

Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?"

"Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly.

Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about
some
new underwear?"

Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure."

The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see...size 36."

Joe laughed "Ah ha! I got you! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old"

The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A 34 underwear would
press your testicles up against the base of your
spine and give you one hell of a headache."

Slash
July 24th 03, 09:16 AM
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:33:33 GMT, "Brock Bailey" >
scribbled:

>I have a question regarding moutain bike riding and its in relation to the
>male body......The problem as to put is I have just got a new specialized
>bike seat to try to solve my problem but it did't work but helps some...The
>problem as being a big guy 6'3 tall 240lbs and heavy boned type
>body..etc....I have specific problem as male I have very large balls in my
>private area and when I ride I tend to squish them and they get sore after a
>while..I'am woundering if anyone has any suggestions to solve this problem
>with moutain bike clothing or other salution or advice to help me ..
>

>Thanks Brock R Bailey
> Victoria BC Canada

You really do have quite the habit of requesting all kinds of
information, repeatedly, don't you?

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"
-The Onion

Skokatt
July 24th 03, 09:26 AM
Slash > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:33:33 GMT, "Brock Bailey" >
> scribbled:
>
>>I have a question regarding moutain bike riding and its in relation to
>>the male body......The problem as to put is I have just got a new
>>specialized bike seat to try to solve my problem but it did't work but
>>helps some...The problem as being a big guy 6'3 tall 240lbs and heavy
>>boned type body..etc....I have specific problem as male I have very
>>large balls in my private area and when I ride I tend to squish them
>>and they get sore after a while..I'am woundering if anyone has any
>>suggestions to solve this problem with moutain bike clothing or other
>>salution or advice to help me ..
>>

>>Thanks Brock R Bailey
>> Victoria BC Canada
>>

> You really do have quite the habit of requesting all kinds of
> information, repeatedly, don't you?
>
> -Slash
> --
> "Ebert Victorious"
> -The Onion

wait... you mean this isn't a forum for questions regarding mountain
biking?

--
- Chris -
www.skokatt.com

People say I'm cruel. But I have the heart of a small child.
In a jar. On my desk.

Skokatt
July 24th 03, 12:44 PM
> Brock repeatedly ask questions that revolve around him having 'huge balls
> and large penis'. Over, and over, and over, and over - google search it.
>
> Shaun aRe

sorry 'bout that... I'm just a lurker/newbie poster here... never noticed
the trend before... I'll be sure to think before posting replies in the
future.

ok.. prolly not... where's the fun in that? ;)

--
- Chris -
www.skokatt.com

People say I'm cruel. But I have the heart of a small child.
In a jar. On my desk.

Stephen Baker
July 24th 03, 07:49 PM
I was going to reply to this one. In fact, I was going to be dazzlingly, even
blindingly, funny about it. My wit would have exceeded even Oscar Wilde's view
of his own wit.

But then I though, "Nah - feck it"

Sorry ;-(

Steve

James Messick
July 26th 03, 02:39 AM
"Brock Bailey" > wrote in message
. ca...
> I have a question regarding moutain bike riding and its in relation to the
> male body......The problem as to put is I have just got a new specialized
> bike seat to try to solve my problem but it did't work but helps
some...The
> problem as being a big guy 6'3 tall 240lbs and heavy boned type
> body..etc....I have specific problem as male I have very large balls in my
> private area and when I ride I tend to squish them and they get sore after
> while..I'am woundering if anyone has any suggestions to solve this problem
> with moutain bike clothing or other salution or advice to help me ..

I find lycra shorts to be much more comfortable to ride in that baggy.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home