PDA

View Full Version : Re: Heat Kills Jim, Denise & Skot, Cars Kill another Relay Leg :(

Joshua Putnam
July 31st 03, 07:04 AM
In article >,
says...

> We also lost another relay leg. We had to pull the Santa Rosa to Napa
> leg as Bill Haluzak of Bicycles by Haluzak, could not find anyone brave
> (or suicidal) enough to undertake that 42 mile connection.
>
> Do not all of these aborted relay legs make the case for the need for a
> National Bicycle Greenway?

Does your inability to find a rider for a relatively safe, popular route
make the case that even your ceaseless self-publicity has limits to its
effectiveness? It's summer, the weather is good, college students are on
vacation, and you can't find someone to ride 42 miles in wine country?

--
is Joshua Putnam
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/>

Google