PDA

View Full Version : S. Indiana Century Route?

Papayahed1
August 6th 03, 02:10 PM
Can anyone recommend a good century route for Southern Indiana area? thanks.

CBike
August 6th 03, 11:10 PM
One would be the Hilly Hundred which is two loops out of Bloomington. I can
send you maps of Monroe & Brown counties which show this route.
Charlie

Papayahed1
August 7th 03, 02:24 AM
(CBike) wrote:

>One would be the Hilly Hundred which is two loops out of Bloomington. I can
>send you maps of Monroe & Brown counties which show this route.
>Charlie

I would really appreciate that, Charlie. Thanks-Michael

Papayahed1
August 7th 03, 11:37 AM
richard wrote:

>Check with the Bloomington Bike Club (http://www.bloomington.in.us/~bbc/

Thanks for the link. For some reason it did not connect. No worry; I;ll find
it.

Michael

Dick Durbin
August 8th 03, 04:12 PM
(Papayahed1) wrote in message >...
> Can anyone recommend a good century route for Southern Indiana area? thanks.

Just one thing to keep in mind if you are not familiar with Southern
Indiana: It is not flat. The area around Bloomington and Nashville
are quite hilly.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home