PDA

View Full Version : Euro Tours that Accommodate Mixed Couples

Appkiller
January 21st 04, 04:09 PM
Mixed, as in biker/non-biker. I clicked on a banner ad the other day
that took me to the site of a company that has a tour or two that
explicity accommodated mixed groups. Looked nice and now I can't find
it again.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Peter

Dennis P. Harris
January 22nd 04, 08:44 AM
On 21 Jan 2004 08:09:27 -0800 in rec.bicycles.rides,
(Appkiller) wrote:

> Mixed, as in biker/non-biker. I clicked on a banner ad the other day
> that took me to the site of a company that has a tour or two that
> explicity accommodated mixed groups. Looked nice and now I can't find
> it again.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

use your browser's "history" function to scroll through the
places you've visited. if you don't know how, check the
program's help file.

provided, that is, that you haven't been deleting the history
file.

Appkiller
January 23rd 04, 01:17 PM
<snip>
> provided, that is, that you haven't been deleting the history
<snip> file.

Sad to say that the banner ad link in my history doesn't seem to point
at anything. Click, and blank page. So I still am looking for tours
that accommodate "mixed couples".

App

Chris Neary
January 23rd 04, 09:29 PM
>Anyone have any suggestions?

Davis Phinney's and Connie Carpenter's group, www.bikecamp.com can
accomodate non-riding S.O.'s.

Good luck!

Chris Neary

"Science, freedom, beauty, adventure: what more could
you ask of life? Bicycling combined all the elements I
loved" - Adapted from a quotation by Charles Lindbergh

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home