PDA

View Full Version : rent road bike orlando

Max
January 29th 04, 07:14 PM
Hello,

from March 5th till March 12th, two friends of mine and me are coming the
long way from Germany to your sunshine State Florida and stay at an
apartment in kissimmee. We want to use this time, and the warm weather to
cycle all around Orlando to gain some practice for the upcoming cycle season
here in Germany. As we found out, the area must be perfect for individual
bike tours through the nature.
To save some money, we are not planning to bring our own road bikes. thats
why we are looking for a place to rent road bikes in the orlando area, but
after spending hours searching the web, i did't find anything. Now my
question, if you know a place. it would be a great help for us, because it's
hard to organize and expensive too to bring the bikes by plane.
Also it would be nice, if you could give us some tips for nice tours around
Orlando , starting at kissemee. Our plan is , to make about 60 to 80 miles a
day . Perhaps you also know any organized tours or touring events through
this time in the orlando area. at this time , we just have a florida state
map, so its hard to organize any detailed tours. would you prefer tours more
in the south of orlando or more to the west ? what is more exciting ?
and last but not least a question about the florida keys. is is possible to
cycle all the way from key largo to key west ? or is there heavy traffic ?
because this tour would be a dream for us

i would apreciate your help for our planings

Greatings from cold germany

Sincerly

Max Sammet jr.

chuck2344
April 23rd 04, 04:21 PM
Max, I too am off to Orlando and want to rent a bike. Did you find
good place to rent for your trip? Please reply t
dank

-

Red Mann
April 28th 04, 11:28 PM
David's World Cycles in orlando rents roadbikes, mountain bikes and
hybrids. I think they are currently renting trek 1500 road bikes.
http://davidsworld.com/site/intro.cfm

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:21:16 GMT, chuck2344
> wrote:

>Max, I too am off to Orlando and want to rent a bike. Did you find a
>good place to rent for your trip? Please reply to
danke

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home