PDA

View Full Version : AM-B ID 2003 Epic Awards Ceremony!

Paladin
July 29th 03, 05:01 PM
Following our epic weekend in the wilds of Idaho, awards and
commendations were definitely in order.

So here they are boys and girls, at the annual awards ceremony,
hosted, attended and judged by me, the following recognitions,
citations and salutations were handed out:

Most Improved (& best six-pack!): PENNY
(buy the CD if you want the bikini shots)

Most Adventurous Mountain Man: MR. PENNY (Craig)
(Are we surprised?)

Most maniacal and highest energy level: ADAM
(Was that Ted Nugent?)

Most Likely to Catch Jerry Next Year, &
best pic-mixer: (thanks) GMAN
Sorry the trail was so easy, man....

Most Inconspicuous & Unassuming (good) Rider
except for the hilarious bridge biff): ALEX

Most Likely to Call the Trail a Death March: EL SPIDER
(Guess you already did!)

Strongest comeback on a mtb (since
dropping out for 2 yrs to have twins): CRAIG Nostopski
Your wife "had" the twins. You just helped.

Most Likely to Win a Toughman Contest by the
time he's 16: my boy: MICHAEL
Sucked it up and hung in the front the whole way.

Most Surprising Performance from a newbie: JOEL
Never been on a trail before!

Best Attitude as a Strong, Silent-Type:
Adam's son: JOSH

Most Artistic & Best Trail Food Provider (not
just another token female): GAB

Most Structured, Organized & Detailed: JIM P.
Thanks for getting us started, Jim.

Mr. Congeniality as Father Goose on the Trail: YOURS TRULY
(Most likely to open a mtb Bed & Breakfast?)

Biggest Poseur & Most likely to outrun the devil
himself on a rigid SS: JERRY

So there you have it. What think ye?

Paladin

Penny S.
July 30th 03, 04:48 PM
Paladin scribbled :
> Following our epic weekend in the wilds of Idaho, awards and
> commendations were definitely in order.
>
> So here they are boys and girls, at the annual awards ceremony,
> hosted, attended and judged by me, the following recognitions,
> citations and salutations were handed out:
>

> Most Improved (& best six-pack!): PENNY
> (buy the CD if you want the bikini shots)

six pack does not refer to beer...

> Most Adventurous Mountain Man: MR. PENNY (Craig)
> (Are we surprised?)

no.

> Most maniacal and highest energy level: ADAM
> (Was that Ted Nugent?)

evil laughter coming through the woods...

> Most Likely to Catch Jerry Next Year, &
> best pic-mixer: (thanks) GMAN
> Sorry the trail was so easy, man....

still waiting on the cd.

> Most Inconspicuous & Unassuming (good) Rider
> except for the hilarious bridge biff): ALEX

that biff was the best.

> Most Likely to Call the Trail a Death March: EL SPIDER
> (Guess you already did!)

don't say we didn't warn you.

> Strongest comeback on a mtb (since
> dropping out for 2 yrs to have twins): CRAIG Nostopski
> Your wife "had" the twins. You just helped.

helping was the fun part.

> Most Likely to Win a Toughman Contest by the
> time he's 16: my boy: MICHAEL
> Sucked it up and hung in the front the whole way.

aka the food vacuum

> Most Surprising Performance from a newbie: JOEL
> Never been on a trail before!
>

> Best Attitude as a Strong, Silent-Type:
> Adam's son: JOSH

even took tips from the resident mom type person

> Most Artistic & Best Trail Food Provider (not
> just another token female): GAB

very talented.

> Most Structured, Organized & Detailed: JIM P.
> Thanks for getting us started, Jim.

great deck for a BBQ.

> Mr. Congeniality as Father Goose on the Trail: YOURS TRULY
> (Most likely to open a mtb Bed & Breakfast?)

host with the most.

> Biggest Poseur & Most likely to outrun the devil
> himself on a rigid SS: JERRY

Most likely to wear a tutu next year.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home