PDA

View Full Version : FS: Custom GT i Drive Team XC bike with 2003 XTR

Michael Esparza
July 30th 03, 04:03 PM
I have the following custom mt. bike for sale. I finished building
this bike back in February and is incredibly awesome with less than
100 miles on it. Here are the specs: 2001 GT Team i drve frame with
Fox Float RC rear shock, 2003 Marzochi Marathon Front Shock, Time Al
pedals. 2003 XTR Crankset and Cassette, 2003 XTR Rear and Front
Derailuer, XTR shifters (one shifter missing low cover), Hayes
Hydraulic HFX disk Brakes, Easton Mg60 stem, Easton EC90 Monkelite
bars, yeti grips, Selle italia Flite Gel Flow Ti seat, Thomson Seat
post, XT wheel set with Panaracer Fire XC tires.

Frame Details: Manufacturer: GT Model: 2001 i-Drive Team Year: 2001
Usage: MTB Size: L Color: Team Blue/Yellow Top tube length: 616.2mm
Standover A: 742.95mm Chain stay length: 419mm BB height: 318mm
Seatpost size: 31.6mm Rear shock: Fox Float RC Rear travel: 3" Frt der
size: 1 1/4 Headset size: 1 1/8 Rear cable hanger: No Replaceable
dropout: Yes Model Year: 2001 BB shell width: 68mm Front Der. Pull:
Bottom Head Tube Angle (degrees): 71º Seat Tube Angle (degrees): 73º.
Asking $2000 + shipping. Email me for pics.

Mike Esparza

JD
July 31st 03, 10:52 PM
(Michael Esparza) wrote in message >...
> I have the following custom mt. bike for sale.<snip POS spec>

Try rec.bicycles.marketplace to sell your (HAHAHAHAHAHA) "custom" bike
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH). Calling a pig's ear a silk purse is always open
to severe ridicule.

JD

Reco Diver
August 1st 03, 05:12 PM
(JD) wrote in message >...
> (Michael Esparza) wrote in message >...
> > I have the following custom mt. bike for sale.<snip POS spec>
>
> Try rec.bicycles.marketplace to sell your (HAHAHAHAHAHA) "custom" bike
> (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH). Calling a pig's ear a silk purse is always open
> to severe ridicule.
>
> JD

"Pig's ear?" ... I always thought GT's were more akin to bear
Scrotums. Something about hangin' out with dicks and hairy assholes.

Nothing like calling a bear scrotum a silk purse.

JD
August 1st 03, 10:36 PM
(Reco Diver) wrote in message >...
> (JD) wrote in message >...
> > (Michael Esparza) wrote in message >...
> > > I have the following custom mt. bike for sale.<snip POS spec>
> >
> > Try rec.bicycles.marketplace to sell your (HAHAHAHAHAHA) "custom" bike
> > (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH). Calling a pig's ear a silk purse is always open
> > to severe ridicule.
> >
> > JD
>
> "Pig's ear?" ... I always thought GT's were more akin to bear
> Scrotums. Something about hangin' out with dicks and hairy assholes.

> Nothing like calling a bear scrotum a silk purse.

Now that **** is funny, you nut.

JD

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home