PDA

View Full Version : In the Alps 2 weeks ago

Jacques Moser
June 12th 04, 10:23 PM
I did a really beautiful ride 2 weeks ago. I just received the photos and
I can't resist showing a few of them: http://gotthard.crazyguyonabike.com

Jacques

Mike Kruger
June 13th 04, 12:46 AM
"Jacques Moser" > wrote in message
> I did a really beautiful ride 2 weeks ago. I just received the photos and
> I can't resist showing a few of them: http://gotthard.crazyguyonabike.com

Great pictures and a delightfully understated commentary. Thanks.

By the way, I'm sure almost everybody is familiar with the crazyguyonabike
site, but those who aren't should check it out. There are some wonderful
bicycle trips described there.
--
---
Mike Kruger

Sergio SERVADIO
June 14th 04, 05:13 AM
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, Jacques Moser wrote:
> I did a really beautiful ride 2 weeks ago. I just received the photos and
> I can't resist showing a few of them: http://gotthard.crazyguyonabike.com

Good Spring Ride, indeed.
When you hear the Tremola opens up again, let me know and we'll meet at
Airolo. This time, let me propose to turn to the left, over the Furka.

Sergio
Pisa

Ken Brown
June 14th 04, 07:10 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Ken

"Jacques Moser" > wrote:

>I did a really beautiful ride 2 weeks ago. I just received the photos and
>I can't resist showing a few of them: http://gotthard.crazyguyonabike.com
>
>Jacques

Ken Brown, Toronto Canada
Ontario Rail Trails: http://webhome.idirect.com/~brown