PDA

View Full Version : Calling: Shaun aRe

Peter
July 31st 03, 11:05 AM
Fairly new posting here, but been lurking for a while.

Just want to wish you all the best for your upcoming event, hope everything
goes with only the 1 hitch ;-)

Peter.

spademan o---[\) *
July 31st 03, 11:17 AM
"Peter" > wrote in message
> Fairly new posting here, but been lurking for a while.
>
> Just want to wish you all the best for your upcoming event, hope
everything
> goes with only the 1 hitch ;-)
>
> Peter.

Nice one, seconded - Good luck Shaunie, don't forget to stop for a drink
every hour or so..

Steve.

Shaun Rimmer
July 31st 03, 11:27 AM
Peter > wrote in message
> Fairly new posting here, but been lurking for a while.
>
> Just want to wish you all the best for your upcoming event, hope
everything
> goes with only the 1 hitch ;-)
>
> Peter.

Why thank you muchly Peter - I'm touched (and I'm not just talking about my
state of mental health, heheheh..)

Everything will go just as it goes, and that's what we want, so, it has to
be perfect for us, doesn't it? ',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe

Phil.Winterbourne
July 31st 03, 11:33 AM
Peter wrote:

> Fairly new posting here, but been lurking for a while.
>
> Just want to wish you all the best for your upcoming event, hope everything
> goes with only the 1 hitch ;-)
>
> Peter.

Yep, Good luck mate.

Phil

Shaun Rimmer
July 31st 03, 11:39 AM
Phil.Winterbourne > wrote in message
> Peter wrote:
> >
> > Fairly new posting here, but been lurking for a while.
> >
> > Just want to wish you all the best for your upcoming event, hope
everything
> > goes with only the 1 hitch ;-)
> >
> > Peter.
>
> Yep, Good luck mate.
>
> Phil

Cheers Phil! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Had more luck than I could have ever asked for already.

Stephen Baker
July 31st 03, 01:24 PM
You've prolly already left by now, but Good Luck anyway.

Steve "late riser" Baker

Shaun Rimmer
August 12th 03, 10:42 AM
Stephen Baker > wrote in message
> You've prolly already left by now, but Good Luck anyway.

Thanks Steve ',;~}~

> Steve "late riser" Baker

Shaun aRe late riser, early riser, in-between riser, and very, very much
married......heheheh.............

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home