PDA

View Full Version : good place in europe

July 6th 04, 10:12 PM
where is a good place to go with mtb in august?

Gearóid Ó Laoi/Garry Lee
July 7th 04, 07:57 AM
> wrote in message
om...
> where is a good place to go with mtb in august?

Don't go South like South of Spain as too hot. France far too busy in many
areas as that's their peak holiday season.
How about Iceland?

Per Löwdin
July 7th 04, 10:13 AM
> skrev i meddelandet
om...
> where is a good place to go with mtb in august?

Brigg, Engadine, Lago di Garda, Livigno perhaps Nauders in Austria or the
French Alps.
http://www.lowdin.nu/MTB/singletrack2000/SingleTrack2000.htm
Per
http://lowdin.nu

July 7th 04, 02:06 PM
"Gearóid Ó Laoi/Garry Lee" > wrote in message >...
> > wrote in message
> om...
> > where is a good place to go with mtb in august?
>
> Don't go South like South of Spain as too hot. France far too busy in many
> areas as that's their peak holiday season.
> How about Iceland?

I thought about iceland but maybe nex year!. Is only my second
experience in mtb but at the same time I have to go in iceland by bike
before or later because I went there for businnes and I really felt in
love with the wild nature of iceland.
I heard that you have to be prepared to spend many days in the rain!
And what about the baltic sea?
Have any experience in iceland?

Dulwich Cyclist
July 7th 04, 11:04 PM
HI,
try Wales
www.sustrans.org.uk
for bike routes
and
www.mbwales.com/wheretoride/

Paul

> wrote in message
om...
> where is a good place to go with mtb in august?

Robberg
July 7th 04, 11:38 PM
Stay at home !!!!!!!!!

--
> wrote in message
om...
> where is a good place to go with mtb in august?

Robert Broughton
July 9th 04, 07:49 AM
wrote:

> And what about the baltic sea?