PDA

View Full Version : Ride around Lake Michigan

Bob Kastigar
July 27th 04, 02:54 PM
I just came home from a ride around Lake Michigan. Great trip, one of
the best I've been on.

Weblog at http://LakeMichigan.crazyguyonabike.com

Pictures at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/kastigar/2
(Scroll down to the Lake Michigans albums, there are several.)

I'm still tweaking it a bit, making spelling corrections, and I
haven't really organized the pictures and still have some to upload.

A great trip if you're looking for ideas for your next long tour.

--
Bob Kastigar;
Home: http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga Work: http://www.wgntv.com

"Sweet Old Bob" (or just the initials)

BJP4321
July 28th 04, 03:15 AM
>Subject: Ride around Lake Michigan
>From: (Bob Kastigar)
>Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.soc
>Date: 27 Jul 2004 06:54:16 -0700
>

>I just came home from a ride around Lake Michigan. Great trip, one of
>the best I've been on.
>
>Weblog at http://LakeMichigan.crazyguyonabike.com
>
>Pictures at:
>http://community.webshots.com/user/kastigar/2
>(Scroll down to the Lake Michigans albums, there are several.)
>
>I'm still tweaking it a bit, making spelling corrections, and I
>haven't really organized the pictures and still have some to upload.
>
>A great trip if you're looking for ideas for your next long tour.
>
>--
>Bob Kastigar;
>Home: http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga Work: http://www.wgntv.com
>School: http://www.neiu.edu Play: http://www.neiu.edu/~stagectr
>Union: http://www.ibew1220.org (Chicago, IL USA)
>
>"Sweet Old Bob" (or just the initials)

Mike Kruger
July 30th 04, 04:36 AM
Bob, thanks for another good tour log.

I've done parts of this myself, also at the crazyguy site.
http://walloon.crazyguyonabike.com

I still want to try riding up to the Oxford (near Wis Dells) sometime using
your route.

--
Mike Kruger
The U.S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it.

Bob Kastigar
August 2nd 04, 12:11 AM
"Mike Kruger" > wrote in message >...

> I still want to try riding up to the Oxford (near Wis Dells) sometime using
> your route.

I really need to update that, there are some minor changes and some
improvements. Check it again in a couple of days (weeks?) I'll put
that on my to-do list.

--
Bob Kastigar;
Home: http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga Work: http://www.wgntv.com