PDA

View Full Version : C.H.U.N.K.

supabonbon
August 4th 03, 09:28 PM
Yo Corvus, Carla, Jimbosan,
Remember that spot we hit just north of the Williamsburg Bridge?
Festooned with broken glass, weeds, and a killer view of the Manhattan
skyline? That was the location of this little shindig.

http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/august_2003/chunkathalon.html

Maybe you could start the Buffalo chapter, Corvus?

/s

Corvus Corvax
August 5th 03, 02:40 AM
(supabonbon) wrote

> Remember that spot we hit just north of the Williamsburg Bridge?

Oh, yeah:

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/1x1nyc/WilliamsburgShore.html

> Festooned with broken glass, weeds, and a killer view of the Manhattan
> skyline? That was the location of this little shindig.
>
> http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/august_2003/chunkathalon.html

Oh, man. I am soooo sorry I missed this. Did you go? Tell me you were
there.

> Maybe you could start the Buffalo chapter, Corvus?

Buffalo would be the perfect place. Refuse, industrial wasteland,
boredom and beer. I'm dying to take a welding class and get to work.
Although perhaps actual competence at welding is contrary to the
spirit of things.

CC

Jimbo(san)
August 5th 03, 02:13 PM
Supabonbon wrote:
> Yo Corvus, Carla, Jimbosan, Remember that spot we hit just north of
> the Williamsburg Bridge? Festooned with broken glass, weeds, and a
> killer view of the Manhattan skyline? That was the location of this
> little shindig.
> http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/august_2003/chunkathalon.htmlhttp://www-
> .freewilliamsburg.com/august_2003/chunkathalon.html
> Maybe you could start the Buffalo chapter, Corvus?
> /s

That was a really cool article.... It's just 2 damned "clean" out
here... LI really needs a chunking....

Jimbo..."**** **** up"...(san)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home