PDA

View Full Version : Trek Pro 9.9 pictures

Johoo
August 5th 03, 12:35 PM
I am looking for pictures from this frame. I am planning to buy this frame
and bought already some decals. Anyone who will send me pictures from the
decals how they look and where they are placed on the bike.

TIA

harrie

JD
August 5th 03, 06:07 PM
"Johoo" > wrote in message >...
> I am looking for pictures from this frame. I am planning to buy this frame
> and bought already some decals.

Don't waste your money on that frame.

JD

Jesper Rasmussen
August 5th 03, 06:13 PM
On 5 Aug 2003 10:07:37 -0700, JD wrote:

>> I am looking for pictures from this frame. I am planning to buy this frame
>> and bought already some decals.
>
> Don't waste your money on that frame.

Why not?

--
/Jesper
Replace invalid with dk if replying by email!

Mr. E. Mann
September 2nd 03, 11:19 AM
(JD) wrote in
om: