PDA

View Full Version : Damn pedals...

Jon Bond
August 6th 03, 07:23 AM
Watch yourself when trying to replace time ATAC bearings - I ended up
jabbing a knife into my index finger's tip. Yowch! I did get one of the
damn lockrings off though, those things suck, even the proper tool doesn't
really work well.

Jon Bond

August 6th 03, 01:11 PM
I learned at a very young age not to knives or
srcewdriver as a tool . But use right tool for the job .

Fire up MTB 03

Jon Bond
August 6th 03, 07:02 PM
> wrote in message
> I learned at a very young age not to knives or
> srcewdriver as a tool . But use right tool for the job .
>
> Fire up MTB 03

Right tool is a razor blade, actually, which would have had the same effect.
The knife was just stiffer and more readily availible (on my leatherman), so
knife it was.

Jon Bond

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home