View Full Version : PING JD!!

voodoo
August 7th 03, 12:34 AM
I need your approval.

Marty
August 7th 03, 01:07 AM
"voodoo" > wrote in message
> I need your approval.

Oh... this ought to be good.....................

Slacker
August 7th 03, 01:10 AM
"voodoo" > wrote in message
> I need your approval.

Just because they're hitching homos in Canaduh doesn't make it ok here in
the states!
--
Slacker

voodoo
August 7th 03, 01:15 AM
"Slacker" > wrote in message
> "voodoo" > wrote in message
> > I need your approval.
>

> Just because they're hitching homos in Canaduh doesn't make it ok here in
> the states!

Damn right!! That ****e don't fly here in the south!!1!

Cameron
August 7th 03, 01:54 AM
"voodoo" > wrote in message ...
> I need your approval.

You'll probably need to list (a long list) of hatreds before
he accepts you. ;-)

--
Cameron

deluxe model
August 7th 03, 02:01 AM
"Cameron" > wrote in message

> "voodoo" > wrote in message
> > I need your approval.
> >

> You'll probably need to list (a long list) of hatreds before
> he accepts you. ;-)

Mehbe I''ll grow on him over time.

Cameron
August 7th 03, 03:44 AM
"deluxe model" > wrote in message .. .

> "Cameron" > wrote in message
> >
> > "voodoo" > wrote in message
> > > I need your approval.
> > >

> > You'll probably need to list (a long list) of hatreds before
> > he accepts you. ;-)
> >
> Mehbe I''ll grow on him over time.

Who, JD? Not likely. I'm sure he hates you already. :-)

--
Cameron

Cameron
August 7th 03, 04:49 AM
"voodoo" > wrote in message .. .

> "Cameron" > wrote in message
> >
> > "deluxe model" > wrote in message
> .. .

> > > Mehbe I''ll grow on him over time.
> > >

> > Who, JD? Not likely. I'm sure he hates you already. :-)
> >
> no way! i'm rilly, reely, really a nice guy!

Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys. ;-)

--
Cameron

voodoo
August 7th 03, 05:10 AM
"Cameron" > wrote in message

> "voodoo" > wrote in message
.. .

> > "Cameron" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "deluxe model" > wrote in message
> > .. .

> > > Who, JD? Not likely. I'm sure he hates you already. :-)
> > >
> > no way! i'm rilly, reely, really a nice guy!
> >

> Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys. ;-)

jd is a chyk?

Penny S.
August 7th 03, 05:38 AM
Cameron scribbled :
> "voodoo" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "Cameron" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "deluxe model" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> Who, JD? Not likely. I'm sure he hates you already. :-)
>>>
>> no way! i'm rilly, reely, really a nice guy!
>>

> Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys.

We really hate them when they choose to spell badly for efffect.

Penny
> ;-)

Penny S.
August 7th 03, 05:42 AM
voodoo scribbled :

>>> no way! i'm rilly, reely, really a nice guy!
>>>

>> Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys.
>> ;-)
>>
> jd is a chyk?

you have really got to do something about your spelling.

Penny

** not a female but had been known to wear a tutu on occasion.

amb faq for newcomers ( that would be newbies... not noobies.)
http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/ambfaq.htm

voodoo
August 7th 03, 05:43 AM
"Penny S." > wrote in message
> Cameron scribbled :
> > "voodoo" > wrote in message
> > .. .

> >> .. .

> >> no way! i'm rilly, reely, really a nice guy!
> >>

> > Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys.
>
> We reely hate tehm when they choose to spill badly for efffect.

i have a speech impediment, i can't help it!!@

voodoo
August 7th 03, 05:49 AM
"Penny S." > wrote in message
> voodoo scribbled :

> >> Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys.
> >> ;-)
> >>
> > jd is a chyk?
>
> you have really got to do something about your spelling.
>
> Penny

Ok, I'll "try" and remember.

> ** not a female but had been known to wear a tutu on occasion.

Got pics?

> amb faq for newcomers ( that would be newbies... not noobies.)
> http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/ambfaq.htm

I'm not a newbie, but I'll read the FAQ. I really do/did/will again ride,
and love it, and it's what I think about when I'm not thinking about sex.

---
voodoo mhm 33x6
a secret society

JD
August 7th 03, 02:27 PM
"voodoo" > wrote in message >...
> I need your approval.

Yes, I approve your returning to alt.underground with your tail
between your legs, leg humper.

JD

voodoo
August 7th 03, 03:11 PM
"JD" > wrote in message
om...
> "voodoo" > wrote in message
> > I need your approval.
>
> Yes, I approve your returning to alt.underground with your tail
> between your legs, leg humper.

heh, ya goggled me?! spnak!

i'm going nowhere, so deal with it. i'm sure you've dealt with worse.

now tell me about your bike. what do ya ride?

Andy Chequer
August 8th 03, 12:11 AM
They come, they go. But they always say this:

> i'm going nowhere.

And JD stays just where he is.

Andy Chequer, lambs to the slaughter.

voodoo
August 8th 03, 12:55 AM
"Andy Chequer" > wrote in
message ...
> They come, they go. But they always say this:

I'm not your typical "they".

> > i'm going nowhere.
>
> And JD stays just where he is.

JD is not so bad. He's just misunderstood.

> Andy Chequer, lambs to the slaughter.

Hi Andy!

Marty
August 9th 03, 12:41 AM
"voodoo" > wrote in message
.. .

..

> Just like any other ng, it has it's puds.

Some new. Some not so new.

Marty

voodoo
August 9th 03, 12:51 AM
"Marty" > wrote in message
.. .

> "voodoo" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> .
> >
> > Just like any other ng, it has it's puds.
> >

> Some new. Some not so new.

Which one are you?

Marty
August 9th 03, 12:55 AM
"voodoo" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Marty" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "voodoo" > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > >
> > .
> > >
> > > Just like any other ng, it has it's puds.
> > >

> > Some new. Some not so new.
> >
> Which one are you?

There ain't nothing about me that's new.

Now that I think about it.... I do acquire scars on a regular basis.....
they would
be new I guess.

Marty

voodoo
August 9th 03, 01:09 AM
"Marty" > wrote in message
.. .

> "voodoo" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "Marty" > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > >
> > > "voodoo" > wrote in message
> > > .. .
> > > >
> > > .

> > > Some new. Some not so new.
> > >
> > Which one are you?
> >

> There ain't nothing about me that's new.
>
> Now that I think about it.... I do acquire scars on a regular basis.....
> they would
> be new I guess.

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific, but in reading some your post,
you appear to be the helpful ones. It takes a while to get to know everyone.
By the way, there's nothing new about my sorry ass either. Looking forward
to some new scars.

Cameron
August 14th 03, 06:17 AM
"Shaun Rimmer" > wrote in message ...

> Cameron > wrote in message
> >

> > > Mehbe I''ll grow on him over time.
> > >

> > Who, JD? Not likely. I'm sure he hates you already. :-)
>
> 'Strue, too - been here a while myself, and Ol' Jock Duff hates me like a
> brother.

And Ol' Jock Duff Beer ("Doh!!!") will REALLY hate me when I bring my
Kona home on Saturday.

BTW: Welcome back. How was the h'moon? Did you get your sun tan? Or
was the weather (ahem!) so awful that you were stuck in your room all week?
;-)

--
Cameron

Cameron
August 14th 03, 06:21 AM

> > > no way! i'm rilly, reely, really a nice guy!
> > >

> > Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys. ;-)
>
> OoOOOo, bitch!
>

> Shaun aRe - Heheheheheh........... ',;~}~

And JD has never denied this.......

.....uuggghh......

........prison showers..............

.................poor JD.............

.....sniff............

--
Cameron

Shaun Rimmer
August 14th 03, 12:54 PM
Cameron > wrote in message

> > > Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys.
;-)

> > OoOOOo, bitch!
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Heheheheheh........... ',;~}~
>
> And JD has never denied this.......
>
> ....uuggghh......
>
> .......prison showers..............
>
> ................poor JD.............
>
> ....sniff............

You're sniffing JD in a prison shower?!?!? jpeg!!

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer
August 15th 03, 09:27 AM
Stephen Baker > wrote in message
> Shaun R says:
>
> >You're sniffing JD in a prison shower?!?!? jpeg!!
>
> No thanks!
>
> Euch!
>
> Steve

Heheheheheh! I wouldn't look, but it'd be funny if it was out there,
heheheheh...#

Shaun aRe - Still waiting for the tutu pic.

Cameron
August 18th 03, 04:13 AM
"Shaun Rimmer" > wrote in message ...

> Stephen Baker > wrote in message
> > Shaun R says:
> >
> > >You're sniffing JD in a prison shower?!?!? jpeg!!
> >
> > No thanks!
> >
> > Euch!
> >
> > Steve
>
> Heheheheheh! I wouldn't look, but it'd be funny if it was out there,
> heheheheh...#
>

> Shaun aRe - Still waiting for the tutu pic.

Ask Paladin. Seem to remember that he has some semi-nudes of JD.

--
Cameron

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home