PDA

View Full Version : Is It Just Me?

Bill Wheeler
August 8th 03, 02:45 AM
Or are the whacko out in force?

Stir it up.

'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting
rather dry lately.

No if only they would start posting some RR's.

Peace,
Bill
The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]

Marty
August 8th 03, 03:23 AM
"Bill Wheeler" > wrote in message
> Or are the whacko out in force?
>
> Stir it up.
>
> 'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting
> rather dry lately.
>
> No if only they would start posting some RR's.
>
> Peace,
> Bill
> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
> than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
> an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

Posting RR's. That would imply some other talent aside from baiting the
bears.

Marty

Bill Wheeler
August 8th 03, 04:06 AM
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 18:56:38 -0700, "Slacker" >
wrote:

>> Or are the whacko out in force?
>>
>> Stir it up.
>>
>> 'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting
>> rather dry lately.
>>
>> No if only they would start posting some RR's.
>>
>> Peace,
>> Bill
>

>Funny how it seemed to start with you.....

The only thing funny is that my typos are back, hooray!

whacko should be whackos and No should be Now.

I thought I was getting better, perhaps some therapy is needed.

Peace,
Bill
The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]

Huw Pritchard
August 8th 03, 09:04 AM
On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:45:24 -0400, Bill Wheeler did issue forth:

> Or are the whacko out in force?

It's the school holidays, innit?

Huw "It'll all be better in a month or so" Pritchard

Andy Chequer
August 8th 03, 05:19 PM
I was going to post words to that effect. As you say, the silly season is
upon us.

Peace Bill

Andy Chequer

Dave W
August 9th 03, 02:18 AM
On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:06:17 -0400, Bill Wheeler
> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 18:56:38 -0700, "Slacker" >
>wrote:
>
>>> Or are the whacko out in force?
>>>
>>> Stir it up.
>>>
>>> 'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting
>>> rather dry lately.
>>>
>>> No if only they would start posting some RR's.
>>>
>>> Peace,
>>> Bill
>>

>>Funny how it seemed to start with you.....
>
>The only thing funny is that my typos are back, hooray!
>
>whacko should be whackos and No should be Now.
>
>I thought I was getting better, perhaps some therapy is needed.
>
>Peace,
>Bill
>The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
>than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
>an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>:-]

Yeah, you're missing your geared rig.....

bound to happen my friend, admiting it is the 1st step....

Dave W
August 9th 03, 02:19 AM
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:04:51 +0100, "Huw Pritchard"
> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:45:24 -0400, Bill Wheeler did issue forth:
>
>> Or are the whacko out in force?
>
>It's the school holidays, innit?
>
>Huw "It'll all be better in a month or so" Pritchard

My kids started back today....

Now back to my regularly scheduled bike rides.......

Michael Dart
August 11th 03, 02:44 AM
"voodoo" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Dave W" > wrote in message
> > On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:06:17 -0400, Bill Wheeler
> > > wrote:

> > >The only thing funny is that my typos are back, hooray!
> > >
> > >whacko should be whackos and No should be Now.
> > >
> > >I thought I was getting better, perhaps some therapy is needed.
> > >
> > >Peace,
> > >Bill
> > >The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
> > >than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
> > >an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> > >:-]
> >
> > Yeah, you're missing your geared rig.....
> >
> > bound to happen my friend, admiting it is the 1st step....
>
> What about the other eleven?

One of them would be apologizing for proselytizing the SS faith. ;^)

Mike

voodoo
August 11th 03, 03:26 AM
"Michael Dart" > wrote in message

> "voodoo" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "Dave W" > wrote in message
> > > On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:06:17 -0400, Bill Wheeler

> > > Yeah, you're missing your geared rig.....
> > >
> > > bound to happen my friend, admiting it is the 1st step....
> >
> > What about the other eleven?
> >

> One of them would be apologizing for proselytizing the SS faith. ;^)

Of course! That would be step nine.

Shaun Rimmer
August 12th 03, 03:36 PM
Bill Wheeler > wrote in message
> Or are the whacko out in force?
>
> Stir it up.
>
> 'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting
> rather dry lately.

Yeah, well, I can't be here and in Zakynthos, can I?!?!? Oh, and I don't
trust that there Greek Intynetakopoulos, either.

Shaun aRe - They drive like ****s too.

Bill Wheeler
August 13th 03, 01:22 AM
[snip]

>Shaun aRe - They drive like ****s too.

Welcome back Rim Shot!

Hope you and the wife are doing well.

Peace,
Bill
The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]

Shaun Rimmer
August 13th 03, 10:39 AM
Bill Wheeler > wrote in message
> [snip]
> >
> >Shaun aRe - They drive like ****s too.
>
> Welcome back Rim Shot!

Cheers Preacher! Good to be back (no, really........ahem!)

> Hope you and the wife are doing well.

The wife and I are doing each other, thanks ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - so, you and the SS set a date yet?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home