PDA

View Full Version : Drop In Episodes

Justin Collins
October 5th 03, 07:15 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in,
episodes on their computer
if so could you let me know...either here or
(get rid of the nospam)

Justin

Slacker
October 5th 03, 07:32 PM
"Justin Collins" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi,
> I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in,
> episodes on their computer
> if so could you let me know...either here or
> (get rid of the nospam)
>
> Justin

I got the first 8. Aren't they available on Pink Bike anymore?
--
Slacker

Slacker
October 5th 03, 08:13 PM
> On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:32:11 +0000, Slacker wrote:
>
> > I got the first 8. Aren't they available on Pink Bike anymore? --
> > Slacker
>
> No, for some reason they brought them down. Help the sale of the DVD no
> doubt.
>
> --
> Matt

Sheesh... they're hardly worth purchasing.
--
Slacker

Matthew Paterson
October 5th 03, 09:10 PM
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:32:11 +0000, Slacker wrote:

> I got the first 8. Aren't they available on Pink Bike anymore? --
> Slacker

No, for some reason they brought them down. Help the sale of the DVD no
doubt.

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

FlyingCoyote
October 6th 03, 04:22 PM
"Justin Collins" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi,
> I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in,
> episodes on their computer
> if so could you let me know...either here or
> (get rid of the nospam)
>
> Justin

Looks like they are still available for download from Pinkbike.com, but it
looks like most of them are no longer being linked to. You should be able to
d/l them directly, but I believe only the first 8 episodes were ever
released for d/l.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode1384.wmv ep1
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode2384.wmv ep2
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode3384.wmv ep3
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode4384.wmv ep4
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode5384.wmv ep5
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode6384.wmv ep6
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode7384.wmv ep7
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/episode8384.wmv ep8

--
FlyingCoyote

http://www.boarsgut.com

--

JD
October 7th 03, 05:12 PM
(Justin Collins) wrote in message >...
> Hi,
> I was wondering if anyone had any of the freeriding tv show drop in,
> episodes on their computer
> if so could you let me know...either here or
> (get rid of the nospam)

Go ride your bike, lamer.

JD

Google