PDA

View Full Version : South Isreal Recomendations

Anthoni
October 7th 03, 11:06 AM
I'll b pleased if someone will share recommendation for south Israel
courses:
One short ride is needed (15-20 KM) & a longer one (30-40 km).
I'll be base in Mitzpe-Ramon, so I'll prefer close course for Ramon.
TIA,

JD
October 7th 03, 05:08 PM
"Anthoni" > wrote in message >...
> I'll b pleased if someone will share recommendation for south Israel
> courses:
> One short ride is needed (15-20 KM) & a longer one (30-40 km).
> I'll be base in Mitzpe-Ramon, so I'll prefer close course for Ramon.
> TIA,

Gear recommendation: Bring your Uzi.

JD

Anthoni
October 7th 03, 05:13 PM
Dear JD,
I hope u not one of those pepole that let the media propaganda to mislead
them...

iddqdATworldonline.dk
October 7th 03, 09:19 PM
Anthoni wrote:

> I'll b pleased if someone will share recommendation for south Israel
> courses:
> One short ride is needed (15-20 KM) & a longer one (30-40 km).
> I'll be base in Mitzpe-Ramon, so I'll prefer close course for Ramon.
> TIA,

Go somewhere else - don't support a country which commiting war crimes.
Come to think of it better not go to the US either, they are in the club.

Regards

Bruno

Super Slinky
October 8th 03, 01:05 AM
iddqdATworldonline.dk said...

> Go somewhere else - don't support a country which commiting war crimes.
> Come to think of it better not go to the US either, they are in the club.
>
> Regards
>
> Bruno

He appears to be posting from Israel. Maybe he doesn't have a choice.

JD
October 8th 03, 02:24 AM
"Anthoni" > wrote in message >...
> Dear JD,
> I hope u not one of those pepole that let the media propaganda to mislead
> them...

I hope you're not one of those idiots that depends on the internet for
your every move.

JD

Michael Dart
October 8th 03, 03:48 AM
"Anthoni" > wrote in message
> Dear JD,
> I hope u not one of those pepole that let the media propaganda to mislead
> them...

Hehehee...that's funny. ;^)

Mike

Anthoni
October 8th 03, 07:28 AM
Thanks 4 your worry,
But the the I trust only two things: myself & my wife, anyway, thanks for
your concerned.

Anthoni
October 8th 03, 07:34 AM
Dear Bruno,
This is a mountain-bike newsgroup and not politicis newsgroup, but, since u
mention it, what do u expect from a country that her citizens murder on
daily basis in resturants, busses by lunatic Islam terrorist to do?
P.S
It seems that i will not get any recomendations from this newsgroup, thanks
for all repliers.

supabonbon
October 8th 03, 04:37 PM
"Anthoni" > wrote in message >...
> I'll b pleased if someone will share recommendation for south Israel
> courses:
> One short ride is needed (15-20 KM) & a longer one (30-40 km).
> I'll be base in Mitzpe-Ramon, so I'll prefer close course for Ramon.
> TIA,

Hey Anthoni,
There was a guy down in Eilat with a duallie Cannondale. I know it's a
lot further south than you're looking, but he hangs out at a
snorkeling place withing a km above the Egyptian border. I can find
the name of the place, but it's in a book I don't have on me. He was a
very friendly guy, and might be able to give you a tip.
I also got a ride offer from a guy named Haim. You can follow the
thread here: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&threadm=78583aa8.0306190649.19a911db%40posting.goo gle.com&rnum=3&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Disrael%2Bgroup:alt.mountain-bike.*%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26group%3Dalt.mountain-bike.*%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG%26scoring%3Dd
Good luck. I don't know what it's like right now, but during the
summer Eilat was around 140 degrees F.
/s

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home