PDA

View Full Version : Re: Question for vancouver island muni

john_childs
August 21st 03, 01:46 AM
Check the thread titled 'Vimw' (http://tinyurl.com/ko87)

Here is the important info:

> 4: (You are now Past Courtenay) You will get to a turn off on your
> Right called "Hamm Road" drive straight along there untill you reach
> the highway (old Island highway) Turn left, you will come to a mini
> golf, Gas station and a small store, Turn Right on "Miracle Beach
> Drive" Watch for posters and signs from there, It will be brightly
> marked to Dyaln's house.

I think everyone in town is going to know Dylan is having an event
because there is going to be a whole bunch of people asking for
directions to his house. :)

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

booger
August 21st 03, 02:34 AM
Thanks for pointing that one out to me John, I missed it before. Looks
like I'll make it now!!!
brian

--
booger
booger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/558

john_childs
August 21st 03, 03:15 AM
I'm leaving now. I'm taking a pit stop in Port Townsend to see the
parents then taking the Port Angeles ferry to Victoria in the morning.
See y'all (at least those who are going) at Dylan's. eh?

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Google