PDA

View Full Version : Aching legs!

treepotato
August 24th 03, 12:26 PM
Whew i have aching legs today! yesturday i went for a ride through woods
down very steep hills up very steep hills down stoney lanes in cornwall
for 6 miles! (which may not seem miles but it is for me!) i managed to
unicycle along and pick a blackberry by riding very slowly past the
patch i got stung by nettles loads though, my legs are covered in
scarpes and stings today! i'm hard work, but fun! :p

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

chirokid
August 24th 03, 02:42 PM
Sounds like a great ride TP. I'm sure your legs will recover.
--chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home