PDA

View Full Version : now im mad

unibrow
August 25th 03, 06:07 PM
ok,

i wrote a thread awhile ago about my KH saddle breaking ( the bolts
coming out of the seat ) . I have just recentely recieved my new saddle
that norco warranteid for me. This is good and all, But i would have
appreciated it more if they sent me one that wouldnt brek
again!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

so has this ever happend to anyone else?

--
unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)

[image: C:\Documents and Settings\Justin\My Documents\My
Pictures\justin.gif ]
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

thinuniking
August 25th 03, 06:48 PM
no how long did it take for it to brake and how hard it you use it as my
saddle gone in to the creaking stage(i have a kh)

--
thinuniking - started trails unicycling

unicycle it is your right
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

unibrow
August 25th 03, 07:06 PM
i guess i use it pretty severly but ive only had it for a few weeks

--
unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)

[image: C:\Documents and Settings\Justin\My Documents\My
Pictures\justin.gif ]
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home