PDA

View Full Version : Re: brumbies ride (Melbourne)

Shabby
July 1st 03, 04:40 AM
I don't know, but how hard are the Tue/Thu's anyway? I'm looking for a
hard day which is a bit easier than the hour of power, but I don;t know
anyone who does the brumbies bunch.

Shabby
July 1st 03, 04:40 AM
I don't know, but how hard are the Tue/Thu's anyway? I'm looking for a
hard day which is a bit easier than the hour of power, but I don;t know
anyone who does the brumbies bunch.

Shabby
July 2nd 03, 12:40 AM
Sh wrote:
> "M" <z> wrote in message :3f01-
> > Sorry, but what/where is the hour of power?
> Crn of North Rd and Nepean Hwy Melbourne 6am each weekday

The "hour of power" is the Tue/Thu session. Wed is medium out and hard
back (small chainring day) and Mon/Fri are easy. They all start at 6am.

Having said atht, sometimes the rules aren;t followed. The Wed has been
pretty hard in recent weeks.

Shabby
July 2nd 03, 12:40 AM
Sh wrote:
> "M" <z> wrote in message :3f01-
> > Sorry, but what/where is the hour of power?
> Crn of North Rd and Nepean Hwy Melbourne 6am each weekday

The "hour of power" is the Tue/Thu session. Wed is medium out and hard
back (small chainring day) and Mon/Fri are easy. They all start at 6am.

Having said atht, sometimes the rules aren;t followed. The Wed has been
pretty hard in recent weeks.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home