PDA

View Full Version : Re: Want to chat

Alan Erskine
July 2nd 03, 02:35 AM
"Newsbox" > wrote in message
news:pan.2003.07.01.20.42.30.385294.12666@customer s-of-adelphia.org...
> There is a rat here; this is obviously not a legitimate message from
> whom it is supposed to be.
>
> Note the the e-mail address is in Australia, but the trace appears to
> come from Berlin, Germany. Note also the different ISP identifiers in the
> headers.

I was more of the opinion that it was Belgium (.be).
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Alan Erskine
July 2nd 03, 02:35 AM
"Newsbox" > wrote in message
news:pan.2003.07.01.20.42.30.385294.12666@customer s-of-adelphia.org...
> There is a rat here; this is obviously not a legitimate message from
> whom it is supposed to be.
>
> Note the the e-mail address is in Australia, but the trace appears to
> come from Berlin, Germany. Note also the different ISP identifiers in the
> headers.

I was more of the opinion that it was Belgium (.be).
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
John Howard - Australia's GW Bush

Andy G
August 8th 03, 08:03 AM
another possibility is that someone may have spoofed alan E and theys guys
think it is him.....
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
u...
> "Ike1967" > wrote in message
> >

> > Alan Erskine wrote:
> > >
> > > Before anybody replies, this isn't from me. This coward has harrassed
> me
> > > from the sci.space groups and has obviously done a search for me on
> google.
> >

> > Alan,
> > If you know who this is Print up the posts, hire an Atty. & haul the
> asshole
> > into court. This idiot falls under a net stalker ( a felony in CA & some
> > states).
> >
> > Ike
>
> Oh, I agree with you completely as to the legal consequences, but
_finding_
> the coward is not that easy. However, the remailers know what is going on
> and have not stopped, so they might be in a spot of bother. One of the
> remailers is operated by MIT; not exactly good for their reputation.
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> John Howard doesn't speak for this
> Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
> Jail, not death.

Andy G
August 8th 03, 08:03 AM
another possibility is that someone may have spoofed alan E and theys guys
think it is him.....
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
u...
> "Ike1967" > wrote in message
> >

> > Alan Erskine wrote:
> > >
> > > Before anybody replies, this isn't from me. This coward has harrassed
> me
> > > from the sci.space groups and has obviously done a search for me on
> google.
> >

> > Alan,
> > If you know who this is Print up the posts, hire an Atty. & haul the
> asshole
> > into court. This idiot falls under a net stalker ( a felony in CA & some
> > states).
> >
> > Ike
>
> Oh, I agree with you completely as to the legal consequences, but
_finding_
> the coward is not that easy. However, the remailers know what is going on
> and have not stopped, so they might be in a spot of bother. One of the
> remailers is operated by MIT; not exactly good for their reputation.
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> John Howard doesn't speak for this
> Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
> Jail, not death.

Alan Erskine
August 8th 03, 09:42 AM
"Andy G" > wrote in message
> another possibility is that someone may have spoofed alan E and theys guys
> think it is him.....

Gee... ya think so?

pahleeez.

--

"Andy G" > wrote in message
> another possibility is that someone may have spoofed alan E and theys guys
> think it is him.....

Gee... ya think so?

pahleeez.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
John Howard doesn't speak for this
Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
Jail, not death.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home