PDA

View Full Version : Gnann-o-mat (disc brake tabs aligning tool) in Sydney

Rado bladteth Rzeznicki
July 3rd 03, 05:26 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find Gnann-o-mat (disc brake tabs aligning
tool) in Sydney? Any shop, user or charity? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Rado bladteth Rzeznicki

MCM #252

Nicholas & Domino
July 3rd 03, 03:11 PM
no - but I suggest calling the Magura distributor and asking - I think it's
groupe sportif. I know you can get to them from the Magara site.

"Rado bladteth Rzeznicki" > wrote in message
[...]

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home