PDA

View Full Version : New world record on highjump

Lars Lottrup
August 28th 03, 01:32 PM
This last weekend at Eurocycle in Langenfeld, Germany, Ina Peirup beat
the worldrecord in highjump for woman.

The previews hight was 46 cm. Ina Pushed it to 50 cm.

Ina is from Jaegerspris, Denmark and is 18 years old.

You can see her jump at http://unicykel.com/billeder/AMG_5863.jpg

And a previews at
http://unicykel.com/billeder/dm2003/LarsLade/I6010044.jpg

See you in Japan

Lars Lottrup
www.unicykel.com
www.unicycle.dk

treepotato
August 28th 03, 03:11 PM
unicycle high jump! haha i never even knew there was one but now i do i
want a go!

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

zod
August 28th 03, 03:48 PM
Hey, I don't speak danish......but that site has a lot of great
pics!!!!!

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Mojoe
August 28th 03, 03:54 PM
Does anyone know what the high jump stats were for NAUCC?? There must
have been guys getting over 60cm. I got 50cm on my muni and I'm old and
fat.

Mojoe

--
Mojoe - The Muni Militia

http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

johnfoss
August 28th 03, 06:04 PM
Not bad for a "regular" tire. Give her a big fat Trials tire and I bet
she can add another 10cm with very little practice!

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com
________________

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

Borges
August 28th 03, 06:45 PM
zod wrote:
> *Hey, I don't speak danish......but that site has a lot of great
> pics!!!!! *

"Pictures" = "Billeder"

'Direct link to the pics' (http://www.unicykel.com/billeder.htm)

--
Borges - High impact cerabellum workout
Borges's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/925

U-Turn
August 28th 03, 07:04 PM
Mojoe wrote:
> *Does anyone know what the high jump stats were for NAUCC?? There must
> have been guys getting over 60cm. I got 50cm on my muni and I'm old
> and fat.
>

> Mojoe *
I think Ryan Atkins did 90 cm in competition.
_This_is_not_an_official_result_!

--
U-Turn - Mounting a Revolution

Weep in the dojo... laugh in the battlefield.

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'

-- Dave Stockton

Rowan
August 28th 03, 11:20 PM
Lars Lottrup wrote:
> *This last weekend at Eurocycle in Langenfeld, Germany, Ina Peirup
> beat
> the worldrecord in highjump for woman.
>
> The previews hight was 46 cm. Ina Pushed it to 50 cm.*

Congratulations Ina, nice highjump.
> -Originally posted by Mojoe-
> *Does anyone know what the high jump stats were for NAUCC?? There must
> have been guys getting over 60cm. I got 50cm on my muni and I'm old
> and fat. *
It does not matter how high men can jump, nor how old or fat they are, a
man will never set the women's highjump record unless he changes sex,
and then there might be controversy if word of the operation gets out.
Men and women have seperate events in the olympics, and it seems to be
similar in some Unicycle competitions.

--
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Google