PDA

View Full Version : Bears on Wheels

Danny Colyer
August 28th 03, 09:59 PM
After reading to DD this evening, DW spotted my Coker sitting in the
hall ready for tomorrow morning's commute and felt compelled to do this:

http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/1bear1wheel.jpg

This was swiftly followed by 2 bears on 1 wheel:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/2bears1wheel.jpg
and 3 bears on 1 wheel:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/3bears1wheel.jpg

Thankfully by this point there were no more bears downstairs, obtaining
more would have meant raiding the nursery and possibly waking Jenny up,
and it just wouldn't have been the same with Teletubbies.

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/

johnfoss
August 28th 03, 10:24 PM
If you've read the book, you know what happens when you put too many
bears on too many wheels...

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com
________________

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

daino149
August 28th 03, 10:56 PM
johnfoss wrote:
> *If you've read the book, you know what happens when you put too many
> bears on too many wheels... *

That's why he's putting them all on one wheel. Obviously someone's
thinking.

Daniel

PS I have no idea what book you are talking about.

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

A One That Isn't Cold Is Scardely A One At All

Danny Colyer
August 28th 03, 11:14 PM
daino149 wrote:
> PS I have no idea what book you are talking about.

"Bears on Wheels" by Stan & Jan Berenstain.

I first read about it here, ordered it from Amazon, enjoyed it, then
ordered another copy for Jenny because it's perfect for munchkins and I
didn't want a baby/toddler getting her mitts on my cycling library copy.

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/

yoopers
August 31st 03, 03:22 AM
Danny Colyer wrote:
> *daino149 wrote:
> > PS I have no idea what book you are talking about.
>
> "Bears on Wheels" by Stan & Jan Berenstain.
> *

We have the very same in our library but ours is the American
version...you know, the one written with the American accent.

yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards
yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home