PDA

View Full Version : Re: Some help here people!!

Neil Hardman
July 13th 03, 07:05 AM
Wow, 54 inches is a whopper of a frame, I'd be surprised that anyone could
ride it.

Of course you might mean 54cm :-)

Gearóid Ó Laoi, Garry Lee
July 13th 03, 07:40 AM
I doubt that you'll get much for it.
Not too many people would fork out money for an oldish aluminium frame, even
though Cannondales are very good.
Maybe 80 stg?

Tony Raven
July 13th 03, 08:22 AM
In ,
Nigel Heels > typed:
> Hello,
> I am in desperate need here.
> I want to sell this bike in order to upgrade to a newer bike and I
> need some estimates as to how much this bike could sell for or
> howmuch you would pay for this bike.
> goto
>
> http://ca.geocities.com/nigel_heels/cannondalebike.html
>
> for all the details and specs... and reply on this post
> thank you very much..!!!!!

Since your headers and URL are Canadian, I'm just wondering what point it is
asking people in the UK. Prices here new start around 1.5 times those in
North America due to sales tax and import duty.

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home