PDA

View Full Version : Continental stockist

Ivor Cave
July 13th 03, 09:40 AM
After look at Continentals web site for tyres and finding the ones I want does
anyone know a stockist round the romford/essex area?
Don't really want to mail order as would like to see the tyres in the flesh to fully
make my mind up.

Tyre are gp attack front and gp force rear anyone use these and comment on the life of
the rear tyre. The cuurent tyre Schwalbe blizzard 700*22c is in need of a change and its
only been ridden on for six weeks.

Ivor Cave

Simon Galgut
July 13th 03, 04:48 PM
"Ivor Cave" > wrote in message

> Tyre are gp attack front and gp force rear anyone use these and comment on
the life of
> the rear tyre.

Dont use them, but Ribble have them as a pair at £39.95 until Tuesday.
http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/products.php?category=tyre&action=viewdetails&id=47

Regards

Simon

Ivor Cave
July 14th 03, 10:22 PM
Simon Galgut wrote:

> Dont use them, but Ribble have them as a pair at £39.95 until Tuesday.
> http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/products.php?category=tyre&action=viewdetails&id=47
>

> Regards
>
> Simon

Cheers it was the two tubes included in the price that made me order them :)
As that was about the half the price I was expecting to pay shouldn't matter too much
if the rears worn out in two months.

Ivor Cave

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home