PDA

View Full Version : Re: New BBC Show needs super fit cyclists

kingsley
July 10th 03, 11:54 AM
On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 04:00:03 +1050, Radar TV wrote:

> This is the BBC’s very own extreme Olympics. We are looking for 12 super
> athletes to push themselves to the very limit over 12 consecutive days.
>
> In Greek mythology, Hercules was the only man to make the full
> transition from mortal to immortal. Now, twelve men from across the UK
> will compete in incredible events of stamina and endurance to be crowned
> the new Hercules.

Of course the ancient olympians performed in the nude.
So don't forget - you'll have to leave those nicks behind.

-kt

kingsley
July 11th 03, 10:00 PM
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:54:18 +1000, kingsley wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 04:00:03 +1050, Radar TV wrote:
>
>> This is the BBC’s very own extreme Olympics. We are looking for 12
>> super athletes to push themselves to the very limit over 12 consecutive
>> days.
>>
>> In Greek mythology, Hercules was the only man to make the full
>> transition from mortal to immortal. Now, twelve men from across the UK
>> will compete in incredible events of stamina and endurance to be crowned
>> the new Hercules.
>
> Of course the ancient olympians performed in the nude. So don't forget -
> you'll have to leave those nicks behind.
>
> -kt

22nd March?!

Hmmm, that must have been sitting in my out-queue for a while.

*shrug*
-kt

kingsley
July 11th 03, 10:00 PM
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:54:18 +1000, kingsley wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 04:00:03 +1050, Radar TV wrote:
>
>> This is the BBC’s very own extreme Olympics. We are looking for 12
>> super athletes to push themselves to the very limit over 12 consecutive
>> days.
>>
>> In Greek mythology, Hercules was the only man to make the full
>> transition from mortal to immortal. Now, twelve men from across the UK
>> will compete in incredible events of stamina and endurance to be crowned
>> the new Hercules.
>
> Of course the ancient olympians performed in the nude. So don't forget -
> you'll have to leave those nicks behind.
>
> -kt

22nd March?!

Hmmm, that must have been sitting in my out-queue for a while.

*shrug*
-kt

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home