PDA

View Full Version : 10 ' giraffe needs a home

fitzfamily
August 29th 03, 02:44 PM
Fitz Family performs on the road full time - mostly juggling but also
some unicycles. Bought a Tom Miller 10' giraffe a few years back since
we had a son good enough to ride it - or so we thought. Careless
preparation on our part for dismounting meant a fall the first day
(after a very successful ride on his part) - bruised heels but o.k.
Except no interest in the giraffe and no one else good enough. Finally
resigned to the fact we need to sell it. Not sure how to go about
getting the word out to the right person.

--
fitzfamily
fitzfamily's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4364

chirokid
August 29th 03, 03:07 PM
This is the place to get the word out. If you will list the "non-firm"
price you would like to sell the ten footer for, you will most likely
get more interest.

Hope you sell it soon, to someone that lives close to me! :D
--chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

thinuniking
August 29th 03, 07:08 PM
how much are we talking??and are you in the uk?

--
thinuniking - started trails unicycling

i have given up the wheel to live
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

GILD
September 1st 03, 10:58 AM
fitzfamily wrote:
> *Finally resigned to the fact we need to sell it. Not sure how to go
> about getting the word out to the right person. *

what happened to the 10footer?

--
GILD - Waffle-tosser

The only difference between me and a madman is that i'm not mad.
Pablo Picasso

'this will only take a minute...'
(http://www.burmacampaign.org.uk/actions/un.htm/)

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

fitzfamily
September 3rd 03, 01:10 AM
Here are a few replies to the posts...

The unicycle is fine. Have been keeping it in good shape. Chain oiled,
chrome polished etc.

"non-firm" price is $900 to $1000. Sorry, nowhere near the U.K.
Central Michigan is home but we tour full time so we could be near about
anywhere in the U.S. and even Toronto area (gig there soon) in the near
future.

Mark

--
fitzfamily