PDA

View Full Version : riding 2 wheeler videos?

Sofa
August 29th 03, 09:27 PM
any videos out there of someone mounting my next christmas present, or
even just riding them?

Thanks

Any of the 'main' people here even own 2 wheelers? There isn't much
talk of them.

Thanks

--
Sofa - My Custom Beard

'London Unicycling Club' (http://londonunicyclingclub.ca)
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

johnfoss
August 29th 03, 10:00 PM
I've ridden them but never owned one. Imagine someone on a giraffe,
pedaling backwards. Or someone on a three-wheeler, pedaling backwards.
Aside from that mind-bending aspect, the rest of the ride is about the
same...

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com
________________

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

Klaas Bil
August 29th 03, 11:29 PM
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:27:35 -0500, Sofa
> wrote:

>Any of the 'main' people here even own 2 wheelers?
I think Gilby has (or had?) one.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I go a sort of ok speed on my Coker... - Roger Davies

jagur
August 30th 03, 05:28 AM
just trying to mount a kangaroo the other day was hard enough.i could'nt
fathom riding a 2 wheeler.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gallery/albums/albup23/eye_60x_flipped.gif]

dustin
August 30th 03, 07:19 AM
You ALREADY know what you're getting for Christmas?! Did you peek?

I have possession of a double wheel uni that I ride in most of my shows.
This double is on permanent loan from 'Jay Gilligan'
(http://www.jugglingstar.com).

There's a video of me riding at 'Passageway.org'
(http://tinyurl.com/lom2)

Learning the double took me about as much time as it took to learn
riding 1ne whl.

--
dustin - on and off the road again

dustin kelm
www.dustinkelm.com isa40:30.31

"You are only limited by your imagination."
dustin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/920

daino149
August 30th 03, 08:46 AM
jagur wrote:
> *just trying to mount a kangaroo the other day was hard enough.i
> could'nt fathom riding a 2 wheeler. *

Couldn't you mounta kangaroo like you are mounting into a one foot idle?
I've never tried it, but that's what I would think.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

A One That Isn't Cold Is Scardely A One At All

andrew_carter
August 31st 03, 02:25 AM
Thanks a lot Ken, I'll keep all that in mind when I eventually get
someone to build me a frame. Have you ever seen a two wheeler with
different size wheels?

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au!