PDA

View Full Version : Join us for Downieville survey ride on Sept. 7

johnfoss
August 29th 03, 11:08 PM
Nathan, Beau and I are going to ride the Downieville trail on Sunday
Sept. 7 as part of preparations for MUni Weekend. Anyone who would like
to join us is welcome. You can stay over my house the night before if
necessary.

We're going to possibly try a variant on the normal route up there (and
time it), find out how to pick people up if they ride to the cut-off,
check for unmarked side-trails, talk to the shuttle bus people, etc.

Respond with an email to my regular email address (as seen in my sig
below).

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com
________________

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

gerblefranklin
August 30th 03, 02:55 AM
Would you know how many hours downiville is from San Francisco? If my
mom would drive me there an d pick me up I might be able to come.

--
gerblefranklin

If life had a meaning, would you want to know it?

john_childs
August 30th 03, 04:27 AM
gerblefranklin wrote:
> *Would you know how many hours downiville is from San Francisco? If my
> mom would drive me there an d pick me up I might be able to come. *

The other queston is how far away are you from Carmichael/Sacramento.
John lives in Carmichael. If you can make it to Carmichael you'll be
able to get to and from Downieville with John and the crew. You might
be able to take a Greyhound and public transportation to John's house.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Google