PDA

View Full Version : Re: Mazzoleni saving energy, sits in for Stage 5

Robert Hampton
July 10th 03, 08:42 PM
Kevan Smith wrote:
> He finished 126th today, firmly in the middle of the pack and with the same time
> as the winner. Overall, he sits 171st, 08:55 down from the maillot jaune. This
> rope-a-dope strategy a la Muhammed Ali (is that a terrorist name now?) suits him
> well. Mountains tomorrow. Forza Mazzoleni!
>
> Here's a pic of the Mazzoleni brothers:
>
> http://www.bikenews.it/2002/corse/coppa-placci/foto/flli-mazzoleni.JPG

Ok, I've got a really stupid, and quite possibly very embarrassing,
question but I'm a newbie to this 'group and to riding. Is Fabrizio
Mazzoleni that posts here in the newsgroup one of the above pic'ed
brothers? (Donning and clearing my flame suit.) :)

--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS

Robert Hampton
July 10th 03, 10:00 PM
Kevan Smith wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:42:31 -0500, Robert Hampton > from
> Genesis POS wrote:
>
>>Kevan Smith wrote:
>>
>>>He finished 126th today, firmly in the middle of the pack and with the same time
>>>as the winner. Overall, he sits 171st, 08:55 down from the maillot jaune. This
>>>rope-a-dope strategy a la Muhammed Ali (is that a terrorist name now?) suits him
>>>well. Mountains tomorrow. Forza Mazzoleni!
>>>
>>>Here's a pic of the Mazzoleni brothers:
>>>
>>>http://www.bikenews.it/2002/corse/coppa-placci/foto/flli-mazzoleni.JPG
>>
>>Ok, I've got a really stupid, and quite possibly very embarrassing,
>>question but I'm a newbie to this 'group and to riding. Is Fabrizio
>>Mazzoleni that posts here in the newsgroup one of the above pic'ed
>>brothers? (Donning and clearing my flame suit.) :)
>
> Fabrizio Mazzoleni is number one. You are number six.

Say again, over?

--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS

The Causey Way
July 11th 03, 01:06 PM
"Kevan Smith" /\/\> wrote in message

> >> Fabrizio Mazzoleni is number one. You are number six.

I am not a number, I am a ... free doughnut? You bet!

Anthony Leverock
July 11th 03, 08:44 PM
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:40:34 -0400, David Kerber
> wrote:

>In article >, Kevan Smith
/\/\> says...
>> He finished 126th today, firmly in the middle of the pack and with the same time
>> as the winner. Overall, he sits 171st, 08:55 down from the maillot jaune. This
>> rope-a-dope strategy a la Muhammed Ali (is that a terrorist name now?) suits him
>> well. Mountains tomorrow. Forza Mazzoleni!
>>
>> Here's a pic of the Mazzoleni brothers:
>>
>> http://www.bikenews.it/2002/corse/coppa-placci/foto/flli-mazzoleni.JPG
>
>Which is which?

I thnk he is the one talking to the guy in the middle.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home