PDA

View Full Version : Re: Look at this on ebay

Erin
August 30th 03, 06:48 PM
Wow, you're right Mike, that is pretty bad.... "awaits a new clown" kind
of left me speechless!

Erin

--
Erin - Onewheeler

"Wow, that is so cool, is it your 'bike-instead'?
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

XWonka
August 31st 03, 07:54 AM
that's a saddle? I thought someone attached a pick axe to the frame of
that uni.

--
XWonka - Ed, Edd, & Eddy Watcher

Eddy: "My brother told me that chicks are only moved by one thing -
cash!"

Edd: "That is so superficial, Eddy. Female admirers want meaningful
things like sincerity, respect and good grooming"

Ed: "And Potato Chips!"

XWonka: "And Unicycles!"

XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Carol McLean
August 31st 03, 04:30 PM
Geez. That looks like something even Fred Flintstone would throw
away.

Carol
Minnesota

--
Carol McLean - Likes Pedal Pushers
Carol McLean's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3302

Erin
August 31st 03, 05:11 PM
Carol McLean wrote:
> *Geez. That looks like something even Fred Flintstone would throw
> away.Carol
> Minnesota *

:D Ha, ha, ha, .... I really liked that comment Carol, made me laugh
for ages....

Erin

PS
Hi Tom, and thanks for your welcome back. I have been slow to jump into
conversation with my pals on this board as I immediately started a new
job right after returning from holiday so things have been a bit hectic!
:eek:

--
Erin - Onewheeler

"Wow, that is so cool, is it your 'bike-instead'?
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home